Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anti incel short film portrays unattractive men as dangerous serial killers

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Funny thing is that all the foids looked absolutely disgusting

Gg

Now they think we are cannibals too, amazing.
This is what they mean when they feel unsafe around us probably.

Ugly face = serial killer. Ted bundy was just misunderstood as far as foids are concerned.

Why are creepy men always portrayed as ugly?

Is it because chad cannot be creepy but instead just 'confident' or a 'womanizer'

this is unrealistic since the deformed foid didn't reject him

the ending is pretty based nonetheless

Is it because chad cannot be creepy but instead just 'confident' or a 'womanizer'
The video was fine until the end. Then it just turned into ugly male is creepy propoganda

Ugly face = serial killer. Ted bundy was just misunderstood as far as foids are concerned.
Their personality detectors just so happens to stop working, how convenient for them

and with that over-exaggerate thumbnail not a second will ever be watched by me

THEY THINK HIS LOOKSMATCH WOULD ACTUALLY WANT HIM?
spzZZ3q.gif

That thumbnail in the video though...
found the doppelgänger of the avi of @ionlycopenow

THEY THINK HIS LOOKSMATCH WOULD ACTUALLY WANT HIM?
spzZZ3q.gif

What do you expect form the blue sippers. It’s the same shit with them :feelskek:

That deformed foid could easily land a 6/10 man at least

Over for slashcels

thus ironically further proving the blackpill and the horn effect :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
I hate being that guy, but the nazis did the same thing to Jews before the Holocaust.
this short film is the Jud Süß of our era. soon we'll find ourselves suffocating inside a Gas Chamber (and I can assure you there wont be ANY wooden doors this time).
WAKE UP PEOPLE

Last edited:
This is just mean and cruel. It feeds into the bullshit idea that ugly / lonely men did something wrong to end up where they are and are just total irredeemable pieces of shit who deserve to be treated like garbage. It justifies treating these sorts of guys like crap just because of some predetermined falsehood. If the genders were reversed neurotypicals would be saying the same thing.

How is this a sticky?
This mod has got to be drunk.

This whole video is about mocking a man about his looks, and then he turns out to be an actual killer.

Lookism at its finest. I know it when I see it

This is propaganda against ugly males

is this anti-incel? i dont see incel mentioned anywhere.

creepy and ugly are the same thing, duh.

This was 2016, before the word incel got famous

This was 2016, before the word incel got famous

Ugly men have always been vilified, though. Now they can do much more easier and that without being superficial (calling them ugly) and instead calling us incels.

By the way, he is not an incel. Normies consider all incels to be 8/10 Chads who can't get laid because of our personality.

By the way, he is not an incel. Normies consider all incels to be 8/10 Chads who can't get laid because of our personality.
Teehee!

His looksmatch is a 1000 year old corpse being raised from the dead in a demonic ritual,

and fucking the chad necromancer as soon as she rises.

was a cute short film until the twist in the last few seconds

actually still a pretty interesting flick though. the moral of this seemed more like "a cautionary tale of how it's easier to fall victim to someone who seems similar to you and plays on your insecurities" than "ugly men are evil".

Last edited:
This is just mean and cruel. It feeds into the bullshit idea that ugly / lonely men did something wrong to end up where they are and are just total irredeemable pieces of shit who deserve to be treated like garbage. It justifies treating these sorts of guys like crap just because of some predetermined falsehood. If the genders were reversed neurotypicals would be saying the same thing.
Yes, ugly man = bad. Disney is a big propaganda when it comes to this. They love to paint ugly people as bad.

was a cute short film until the twist in the last few seconds

actually still a pretty interesting flick though. the moral of this seemed more like "a cautionary tale of how it's easier to fall victim to someone who seems similar to you and plays on your insecurities" than "ugly men are evil".
Good take on it.

Remember that every time a foid that watched this sees an ugly guy, she's reminded of how this video FELT to her, and will apply it to the ugly guy
And they admit it too
It's just like how advertising companies make you associate a product with a feeling to sell shit to you, except this time it's ugly man = scary.
It's ovER

what a stupid film

This is comparable to blackface honestly and should be banned.

I'm an eye areacel who wears a pocket watch...

This propaganda piece was clearly directed at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back