Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anti-lolicons are guilty for my problems with finding waifu

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Teen girls are shit in absolute majority of cases. But atleast could try searching for those who atleast to some extent really different and special. But now it's kinda pointless, even if be possible to find that special cute teen girl - world against us, with all rules and "laws", and overprotective daddies of teen girls

Anti-lolicon cucks and cuckcels are to be blamed for my suffering

Why not to find mature woman (if that even possible at all)? Why not to cuck myself, why not, after lonely teen years, when others enjoyed teen love, to work hard for getting nasty leftovers

Today I fap to cute animu lolis, and cucks with cuckcels deserve special place in hell

Last edited:
Wow, uhhh, BASED? Hello, BASED DEPARTMENT? BASED BASED BASED?

During No Nut November?
I doing Nut A Lot November

To nut

Teen girls are shit in absolute majority of cases. But atleast could try searching for those who atleast to some extent really different and special. But now it's kinda pointless, even if be possible to find that special cute teen girl - world against us, with all rules and "laws", and overprotective daddies of teen girls

Why not to find mature woman (if that even possible at all)? Why not to cuck myself, why not, after lonely teen years, when others enjoyed teen love, to work hard for getting nasty leftovers

Today I fap to cute animu lolis, and cucks with cuckcels deserve special place in hell
Massive fucking Cope

You wouldn't be able to get that even if 15 yr olds were Free-For-All for every men.

Your odds are actually better right now than they would be in a Free-For-All scenario anyways.

Massive fucking Cope

You wouldn't be able to get that even if 15 yr olds were Free-For-All for every men.

Your odds are actually better right now than they would be in a Free-For-All scenario anyways.
What odds? I'm little bit of cutecel, so some slight chances to be liked by teen girls, but no chances by their daddies

What odds? I'm little bit of cutecel, so some slight chances to be liked by teen girls, but no chances by their daddies
Im saying you wouldn't be able to get them even if they were legal. You would still get mogged by superior males.

As things are, you have a better chance to get a loli while their illegal, since 90% of moralfags eliminate themselves from the competitive pool.

Im saying you wouldn't be able to get them even if they were legal. You would still get mogged by superior males.

As things are, you have a better chance to get a loli while their illegal, since 90% of moralfags eliminate themselves from the competitive pool.
That true, if only shaming. But when laws and overprotective daddies involved - things are shitty

That true, if only shaming. But when laws and overprotective daddies involved - things are shitty
Certainly easier to mog a broke 15 yr old chadlite with boogers in his nose who cant even buy a bottle of booze than a 25 yr old chadlite with money and a car.

As things are, your odds are better when you only compete with 15 yr old boys for teen foids. Great rewards come with great risk.

Certainly easier to mog a broke 15 yr old chadlite with boogers in his nose who cant even buy a bottle of booze than a 25 yr old chadlite with money and a car.

As things are, your odds are better when you only compete with 15 yr old boys for teen foids. Great rewards come with great risk.
If I was young and stylemaxxed. But now discriminated because of age. Legalise transageism, that gives no guarantees, but atleast chances be increased, and no competition with normal non-transageist men :>

If I was young and stylemaxxed. But now discriminated because of age. Legalise transageism, that gives no guarantees, but atleast chances be increased, and no competition with normal non-transageist men :>
Cope

If you could get one today or tomorrow, you wouldn't be here. You simply aren't good looking enough to get a 13-17 yr old foid in 2019.

Yeah .. i know that feeling i love girls that love anima .. i met one of those girls at my campus ..we were togather in class ..i allways told her if she want to study togather at the library ..but she allways gave me excuses of why she cant .....i wonderd why .. but then i looked at the mirror and understood ...

I love those girls with the k-pop / and anima love .. all that shit .. but im too brutal to be with one .. its sad i know

Cope

If you could get one today or tomorrow, you wouldn't be here. You simply aren't good looking enough to get a 13-17 yr old foid in 2019.
Count in faggyness and low T, lame travelling skills, and sedentary upbringing, which means is harder to do risky things. So if one cute teen girl out of 1 000 000 could accept me, she possibly lives far away, and has oveprotective daddy

Count in faggyness and low T, lame travelling skills, and sedentary upbringing, which means is harder to do risky things. So if one cute teen girl out of 1 000 000 could accept me, she possibly lives far away, and has oveprotective daddy
Cope

Most males in 2nd world shitholes leave foids pregnant.

It would not be hard to find a teen foid with no dad. It would be expensive to travel but it is doable and you would need to cherry pick which countries to do that in.

SEA would be a great start for any 5'7"+ white guy with an average face and a strong nosebridge to fish for 15-19 yr old thai foids.

Inject more T then .. but it will shrink your testicle .. just to let you know

tfw no cute waifu