Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anti-natalism

non tollitur

non tollitur

Banned
-
this has been discussed recently online; the idea of life's absurdity, hating yourself for being born and resolving not to bear any children. what do you think?

Well it makes sense for me.

Not like we have a choice.

meanhiles african are having a population boom...

Antinatalism would be cool if it weren't for the fact only educated white people pay it any heed.

I have too many thoughts on the issue to state in one thread. A general summary of my view is that I fully agree with the reasoning behind antnatalism, but I don't think it's something that could ever be embraced by anything close to a majority, at least willingly. Attempting to convince people not to procreate is usually a complete waste of effort(most people aren't willing to be swayed with reasoning), or sometimes actively counterproductive. In that you'll only convince empathetic, high IQ people not to have children, which causes more harm than good. It's just overall the wrong approach to the problem.

Honestly I'm more an advocate for (hedonistic) Negative Utilitarianism than antinatalism specifically.
Antinatalism would be cool if it weren't for the fact only educated white people pay it any heed.
Also, this.

Last edited:
Bringing a child into this world is an act of cruelty but at the same time it's the only way you win in the game of life (passing on your DNA). Doesn't matter to us tho since we'll likely never be in a position to have kids, the choice has already been made for us.

I have too many thoughts on the issue to state in one thread. A general summery of my view is that I fully agree with the reasoning behind antnatalism, but I don't think it's something that could ever be embraced by anything close to a majority, at least willingly. Attempting to convince people not to procreate is usually a complete waste of effort(most people aren't willing to be swayed with reasoning), or sometimes actively counterproductive. In that you'll only convince empathetic, high IQ people not to have children, which causes more harm than good. It's just overall the wrong approach to the problem.

Honestly I'm more an advocate for (hedonistic) Negative Utilitarianism than antinatalism specifically.

Also, this.

True. The only way humanity(or life as a whole) will ever be wiped out is with an asteroid impact or the sun blowing up or maybe a nuclear holocaust or something. But people will never stop breeding. The best you can do is get it under control so you don't end up with an Africa-like situation.

I agree with it wholeheartedly.

I'm a nihilist, so I don't care if normies have kids that bring in more suffering. Having kids in the west is hard af now, with stagnant wages and likely chance of getting divorced raped. It's's honestly simpler and financially better to remain childless.

Top video is so true, why cant more people realise this, I often say to my mum I wished I was never born

Antinatalism = jewish psyop

Antinatalism = jewish psyop
I hate how they're trying everything than can to get the Kalergi Plan to come to fruition, even exploiting a logically sound position which they know only whites will endorse. Which is funny, because it's easy to use very similar concepts to those which propel antinatalism to explain why this whole effort is pointless. You can't remove tribalism and division from humans, if you try they'll simply create new ways in which to create conflict and divide themselves.

Antinatalism as an incel is a cope unfortunately.

anti natalism= feminist psyop, still good tho

It seems that only whites are tricked into antinatalism
the east asians are also doing that, but they have a REAL population problem, meanwhile europe have tons of space but nobody want to reproduce

I'm never having any children because of my genetic disorders but I believe the concept of antinatalism is a bit silly.

Nice cope for failing at the only important thing in life.

Antinatalism is wrong, as only smart, intelligent, empathetic people would agree with it and stop reproducing. We need something more like control of breeding. We need more smart and less violent people. Less people means less strain on earth and smart people have something I could resemble a sense of life. If you are smart enough you can at least ponder about reality, universe, invent shit and answer on some fundamental questions. Of course in the end everybody gonna die, but at least from my perspective something was archieved, even if just a short while. That's at least something. But 90% of human population just eat, shit and fuck, and try to hit other human with stick to take everything from him. It's disgusting state of humanity, how can anybody deny we are just a one step(not so big) from monkeys. Earth full of Nietzsches, Teslas, Newtons and Sklodowskas would be an amazing place.

OH MIGHTY ASTEROID WIPE THIS FUCKTARDED PLANET OUT

They only mean that for white countries.

I wonder if the eventual man-made, self-replicating artificial beings are going to think about antinatalism

Antinatalism is the blackest of all blackpill ideologies, very relatable

I hate how it was popularized by a Chad in True Detective, then again, who would’ve cared if a Steve Buscemi type was an antinatalist?