Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anti-roastie club

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Join blet anti roastie club and give swear:

I, honorable man of culture, will never commit to femoid who is not virgin, who is hitten by THE WALL, who is way past prime years, will never give her money, will not care about her bastard children (except waifuing her daughter), tfu on roasties

Banging roasties (especially if pretty) and not going ER on them is acceptable

Tfu on roasties

Tfu on roasties

Based and even more based
full

I, honorable man of culture, will never commit to femoid who is not virgin, who is hitten by THE WALL, who is way past prime years, will never give her money, will not care about her bastard children (except waifuing her daughter), tfu on roasties

i hereby pledge my everlasting loyalty to the anti roastie club .
i promise to follow its rules , in good and bad times .
and i promise to never touch a roastie , not even with a 10 foot pole .
Tfu on roasties
tbh man buddy boyo ngl
tfu on ugly femorloids

Fuck roasties tbh

Death to all roasties

Its time to renew our vows tbh

and remind ourselves of the code of honor that we pledged a long time ago .
Stay true to the ways of culture and dont stray from the path of truth .

i hereby pledge my everlasting loyalty to the anti roastie club .
i promise to follow its rules , in good and bad times .
and i promise to never touch a roastie , not even with a 10 foot pole .

Tfu on roasties and my former debil "best friend"

Debilassubobasena

I, honorable man of culture, will never commit to femoid who is not virgin, who is hitten by THE WALL, who is way past prime years, will never give her money, will not care about her bastard children (except waifuing her daughter), tfu on roastie

but i will fuck any female if i get ever get the chance who is not a landwhale

Join blet anti roastie club and give swear:

Banging roasties (especially if pretty) and not going ER on them is acceptable

Tfu on roasties
:soy:

cope none of us can even get a rostie

that would be pretty based ngl