Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Antidepressant users GTFI

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I'm seriously thinking about getting antidepressants.
I don't know if it's going to help me, but I'd like to try it.

I'd like to know what happens to you when you take your antidepressants.
do you really feel better? that change your behavior? do you feel happier or at least a little bit less unmotivated?
has something changed in your life after you start taking antidepressants?

I don't know a lot antidepressants. :whatfeels:

I almost did but decided not thinking I would go crazy not getting mad at things that infuriate me

I’m taking antidepressants for anxiety. I just feel more tired, I could say number but that would be pushing it, I’m not really sure. I no longer get panic attacks but that could be placebo. I want to get off of them ASAP but I‘ll wait until finishing this semester at least. I felt more motivated before tbh, but that could be circumstantial.

Last edited:
nah antidepressants will fuck up ur serotonin*

Antidepressants can work if you’re super depressed. If you’re decently functional though you’re better off not taking them.

nah antidepressants will fuck up ur serotonin*
why? it's not supposed to fix it?

I’m taking antidepressants for anxiety. I just feel more tired, I could say number but that would be pushing it, I’m not really sure. I no longer get panic attacks but that could be placebo. I want to get off of them ASAP but I‘ll wait until finishing this semester at least. I felt more motivated before tbh, but that could be circumstantial.
how long have you been taking antidepressants?

Try them. I have had great results. My only side affect I’ve experienced is becoming semi dependent on them. Make sure to give what you’re trying time before you make an opinion.

why? it's not supposed to fix it?

how long have you been taking antidepressants?

i quit jew pils after i went into a psychosis and was almost sent to a psych ward years ago. I was later diagnosed with autism and now i do medical marijuana

yeah i'm also getting it soon

i quit jew pils after i went into a psychosis and was almost sent to a psych ward years ago. I was later diagnosed with autism and now i do medical marijuana
Mary jane would be best lifefuel.
FBI, take notes please.

I take cipralex, doesn't have that much of an effect tbh

Imagine withdrawals from from a drug that never even got you high in the first place. Fuck SSRIs.

I lost a lot of sensitivity from my dick because of anti depressants