Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Antifa" foid in work getting wet for policemen

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
As I thought it would go, she was stopped by police for a check, and she was talking one hour straight about the chad policeman's eyes (blue), blond hair, physique, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, about the ultimate aphrodisiac for every "antifa" girl.

The baton.

You do know it matters on the time of day when Antifa is against cops right? They support cops when it comes to something like the "horror" of the Capitol situation.

Antifa aren't against cops.

At those George Floyd riots the antifa toilets were mocking the short cops who weren't even doing anything at that moment,
but would say nothing if the cop is a chad or tyrone beating someone half to death.

At those George Floyd riots the antifa toilets were mocking the short cops who weren't even doing anything at that moment,
but would say nothing if the cop is a chad or tyrone beating someone half to death.

They would actually run home to masturbate, if Chadtyrone cop was beating a lowly male.

You do know it matters on the time of day when Antifa is against cops right? They support cops when it comes to something like the "horror" of the Capitol situation.

Antifa aren't against cops.
They are Red Guards wanting their interpretation of the Law to be superior. They want to be the Judges, Juries and Executioners of the world. It is not so much that they despise authority, it is the fact that authority works for all sides of the political debate.. rather what they would prefer which is totalitarian and pro Left and anti Democratic.

I mean who even cares.. Democracy sucks anyway when Foids get power. Feminism has caused politics to get rotten and corrupt to the core.
Yeah.. really says a lot about their Eugenic nature. Spells it out in bright, big letters.

Imagine being an antifa in a liberal society
I've been bullied by both white suprematist and antifas. They're both on the same face of the same coin, preaching low IQ intolerance, the exact same controled opposition chosen by liberalism to somehow look like the "clever choice", and keep power over the world.

Last edited:
ERing rates are just going to keep rising though.
I hope for a mass butchering of every foid out there.

Cringe and fake.

Imagine being an antifa in a liberal society
I've been bullied by both white suprematist and antifas. They're both on the same face of the same coin, preaching low IQ intolerance, the exact same controled opposition chosen by liberalism to keep power over the world.
lol how is it even possible to be bullied by antifa? They are literal trannies

Foid antifas calling me names in public or behind my back, such as "nazi", "trumpist", "misogynistic", or "incel". They make up rumors and then people behave differently in your presence. Of course,antifas will never get physical against you, unlike literal nazis.

Bruh make fun of her dumbfuck antifa takes, tell her that she'd be the first to get raped and murdered in a lawless society and that the Antifa women are only good for talking shit and couldn't even 5v1 a fascist if they tried.

Well they got their NiggerAntifa buddies aka BLM to do the punching for them. But I agree they are absolutely worthless trannies faggots and soyboys. If it's not 10v1 they're pussies.

At least the US will be ready for an uprising sooner than us here.

We still live in a 20th centurish bluepilland.

Foid antifas calling me names in public or behind my back, such as "nazi", "trumpist", "misogynistic", or "incel". They make up rumors and then people behave differently in your presence. Of course,antifas will never get physical against you, unlike literal nazis.
In public?

What the fuck dude. Slap the bitch in the face and then fight the simps that come defend her.

Slap the bitch in the face
So that some Chad goes virtue signaling and beat me up ? A foid isn't worth the trouble, and I don't care about what normies thinks.

So that some Chad goes virtue signaling and beat me up ? A foid isn't worth the trouble, and I don't care about what normies thinks.
OK pussy keep lowering your head to antifa girls like a bitch because you are too scared of Chad.

She sounds ethnic.

She sounds ethnic.
She is a narcissistic, insecure little brat with a great ass and much arm hair for a woman. So....I guess in US she would meet both the definition and stereotype of ethnic foids.

If every man was a Chad women would complain men are too average jfl.

Apesolut KANG
We waz kangz & weez gon' get dem reparashuns n shiiet from dat ol senile cracka in da honky houseizzle, it's role reversal time.

We waz kangz & weez gon' get dem reparashuns n shiiet from dat ol senile cracka in da honky houseizzle, it's role reversal time.
We wuz Izraelitez nigga wee roold de world, fly paehrmyd speships en shit yo.

We wuz Izraelitez nigga wee roold de world, fly paehrmyd speships en shit yo.
Fucken fake ass devil paleass jew imitatah muhfuggas robbed our powers n land yo, dis y we take they bicycle fam.

She is a narcissistic, insecure little brat with a great ass and much arm hair for a woman. So....I guess in US she would meet both the definition and stereotype of ethnic foids.
Arm hair turns me on.

As I thought it would go, she was stopped by police for a check, and she was talking one hour straight about the chad policeman's eyes (blue), blond hair, physique, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, about the ultimate aphrodisiac for every "antifa" girl.

The baton.
Whores love good looks and power. What a shock.

At the end of the day foids are only loyal to chad.

She sounds ethnic.
Eyedol killerinstinct arcade animation

She needs a batoning. - in WOW