Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Antifa killed by car in Portland

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
B74980BB D27F 48D6 BA5C 36EBF878648E

Armeanio Lewis renowned Antifa leader and sex offender was run down by an SUV and he and his retard friends opened fire on it.

Here’s a thread where his friends cry about how much of a fag he was:

Better to keep their mask on.

If a civil war ever starts between radical leftists and right-wing people then I will watch from the rooftops and enjoy the chaos

[LifeFuel]

Better dead than red

Enormous lifefuel tbh

Antifa?

Antifa.

Attachments

• chainsaw.jpg
    chainsaw.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 26
  • chainsaw.jpg
    chainsaw.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 25
  • chainsaw.jpg
    chainsaw.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 9
Hell yes! Let's begin!

good gotta save the planet with one less faggot

u-SUCXbDtYMQ3MOfZSvrPdHV62HIRyVNVRUGgEZzjXs.jpg

We need Vladislav as a one man army. He even has style, wearing a Yoshi and Mario t-shirt.

And nothing of value was lost.
LOL
he didn't even care.He just wanted an excuse to burn shit down.
Screenshot 2019 10 14 13 06 54 748 comandroidchrome

Last edited:
No wonder they hide behind masks

Nice. I hope civil war starts soon TBH.

Nice. I hope civil war starts soon TBH.
We're in a timeline where nothing at all will happen no matter how hard we want it to, an uprising or whatnot will happen way after we're all dead.

We're in a timeline where nothing at all will happen no matter how hard we want it to, an uprising or whatnot will happen way after we're all dead.
IDK, I there is a pretty good chance of something starting when the Dems steal the 2020 election.

IDK, I there is a pretty good chance of something starting when the Dems steal the 2020 election.
I really wish there was but we're in the internet era, we can't do anything but bitch on the internet about it, an uprising happening is truly unlikely, (((they))) have our grasp on us all too hard for us to do anything about it.

Mogs me to Saturn.

I really wish there was but we're in the internet era, we can't do anything but bitch on the internet about it, an uprising happening is truly unlikely, (((they))) have our grasp on us all too hard for us to do anything about it.
It's da JOOOOOOOOZ LOL :)
It does look hopeless at times, but for every action there is a reaction, especially in heavier red areas of the country.

I expect that after the Dems steal 2020, pantifa might try to make a move in a place like Austin (a blue sore in a red state) since they will feel emboldened, and they'll of course be gunned down as a matter of self-defense. Hopefully this starts a cycle of violence escalation and subsequently a civil war.

I agree that thinking that an "incel rebellion" is possible in our lifetime is silly and lone wolves don't accomplish anything either. However, the political situation is a very real and a very ready tinderbox where a lot of people on both sides are beyond reconciliation and are ready to move. The election in 2020 has a good chance to provide the necessary spark. Moreso if Dems win, but even if Trump hangs on.

not a single letter