Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AntiIncelWatchDogPills: For all those wannabe heroes thinking they're fighting the "Eevil Weevil Inkwell"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
You're not fucking normal.

We live rent free in your heads.

You are most likely incels yourselves projecting onto others straw man caricatures so no one gives a shit that youre an incel. Just like Kapos and Sonderkommandos.

Normal peeps detest you. Just like they detest "Woke SJW progressives".

You are worse then the Incels jokingly mocking and teasing fellow incel forum users. They do it out of harmless banter. You do it because you're afraid of your SJW mob rule.

You're quite frankly the most sorry arsed bastards I've ever come across.

dear Coawh85:

please kill yourself, no one likes you and your daughter will be a slut once she hits 6th grade if she isn't already

Just attack your invisible enemies theory.

At the end of the day they have sex and we don't.

CuckTears on suicide watch

dear Coawh85:

please kill yourself, no one likes you and your daughter will be a slut once she hits 6th grade if she isn't already

And people are still gullible enough to believe women have it harder and are viewed as subhumans somehow. So many idiots will go as far as larping here and/or watchdogging all in the name of "m'lady". Meanwhile lunatics over on fem"cel" forums are untouched. Absolute dumbasses.

I was thinking of the fbi and such
Yeah they are the same to me
They probably have to betabux their wives that are currently getting their roastie destroyd by chads

Yeah they are the same to me
They probably have to betabux their wives that are currently getting their roastie destroyd by chads
Absolutely brotal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back