Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Antisuicide incels

Route3

Route3

Greycel
Why not end this? My life is 99% time suffering. Work-sleep-repeat. If you are not NEET or fakecel whats your mindset?

Because all women want us to kill ourselves. Why make them happy?

Anti suicide is the worst form of virtue signalling.

Women dont care about our lives tbh. They only want you to bulid civililization working like slave

I really struggle to grasp how someone could be anti suicide, yet also claim to be empathetic or caring.

I could give you many different arguments in favor of an individual's choice to kill themselves, but I'll just post those which could be accepted by someone who subscribes to no ethical theory besides common sense morality.

-a solution to illness or chronic pain
-a solution to otherwise unending emotional distress
-a potential choice for the elderly, so they can die before they experience too much physical and mental decay, if they so wish
-an act of self determination
-consent dichotomy, in respect to a person choosing to end their own life, in which it's present, and the intrinsic lack of consent to being born which everyone experiences

Truthfully I really wish euthanasia was legal here, that way when I'm ready to kill myself, it wouldn't have to be painful/uncomfortable. Nobody chooses to be born, it only seems reasonable to me that anyone should be allowed to die if they so wish. It's pretty clear that the anti suicide stuff comes mostly from self interest(in regards to governments and often family members) and narcissism.

Possible cucktears infiltrator trying to get rid of incels :feelsbaton:

if an incel is anti-suicide, you are probably a fakecel. as a blackpilled incel i can understand why people kill themselves and that there is just no hope for some people. I am happy for them to end their existence of suffering.

I'm pro suicide and pro death. I admire those cels who can translate the logical course of action into action and overcome their instincts.

They don't give a dogshit about us.

If you kill yourself, then the bullies/normies/Chad/whatever win
You'll be dead so it doesn't matter. And they aren't even competing with you since you're too weak to be competition.

You have a moral duty to stay alive to spread the blackpill
With such logic we'd have a moral duty to go ER to spread the message

Suicide is cowardly
Nope, it's the opposite

Think about your loved ones
You won't feel bad for them if you're dead

The faint hope of ascension and redemption is what drives them. I understand both sides of the argument. Suicide is sparing yourself more potential suffering.

I'm pro suicide and pro death. I admire those cels who can translate the logical course of action into action and overcome their instincts.
Same, I still have too many attachments to rope yet, even though I actually want to.

It doesn't matter to me who commit suicide! As a misanthrope, death doesn't affect me. I don't give a fuck if you live, or die.

As for me, I'll enjoy my life. There's so much to life than just pussy. If you commit suicide because life is tough, and dreadful, I'll understand.
But, if you do it because you can't get laid, you're a retard, and a weak fuck.

This
Women dont care about our lives tbh. They only want you to bulid civililization working like slave
And if you refuse to be a slave they want you dead, which is why we should strive to not be slaves and stay alive to be a burden on society instead of upholding it.

Im working on it.
Suicide is very tricky thing. " Suicide is always too late" says romanian proverb, wich means when you are ready to commit suicide certaine nonchalance accurs to you wich makes things bearable.
Human nature unfortunately is very paradoxical.
I solve the priblem by discipline. I minimize my bonds with world ( i have not many bonds already) in order to be obssesed with thought of suicide dayly wich will lead me to suicide. One day when patadox no longer accures , i in my solitude will do what i programmed myself to do.
Suicide needs time , it should grow in isolation untile it weight will finely crash my ego permiting me to do so.
Im on the way.

Last edited:
Killing yourself for some pussy is the ultimate cuckery, JFL.

if an incel is anti-suicide, you are probably a fakecel. as a blackpilled incel i can understand why people kill themselves and that there is just no hope for some people. I am happy for them to end their existence of suffering.

I care more about my feelings of suffering than I do about the pleasure of females. Existing purely to spite females makes no sense. Whatever pleasure females would feel as a result of my death is exceeded by the pain and suffering I feel as a result of existing.

If the reduction of females' pleasure is so important so as to make unimportant any negative feelings you have, then there's certainly a lot more you aren't doing which you could be doing to reduce females' collective feelings of pleasure.

Why should I continue to live simply because of the possibility that my death may cause females to feel some (likely weak and transitory) feelings of pleasure as a result of my death? Given that few or no people outside my close family and those involved with dead bodies would even know about my suicide, what little potential is there for my death to be a source of pleasure in females?

Additionally, I don't even think foids want me dead. They'd prefer to have me exist in whichever way benefits then most. Wanting me dead is, at minimum, their second preferred scenario, and is to be desired only if I have no utility as a wageslave.

I have ambivalent feelings about that question. I also can't fully express my thoughts about it because of legality issues.

a lot of cucks, numales and antifas are suiciding now, that's the only thing keeping me from suiciding now that i'm 30. i don't want to join them.

before 30 my reason was that it's "still too early, things could get better". yeah, not anymore..

Not just women, all normies and above want igly people dead. It's cucked mentality to put more value on what they want than your own life.

you don't even need to commit suicide to be dead.
when you don't have feelings and desires(apathy) and you can't feel pleasure(anhedonia) you're pratically dead even if you're still breathing.
what I mean is that the mind can die way before the body.

Because that's exactly what they want from you. You're worth more dead than alive

Suicide is the best option for our situation. As an ugly male your entire life is dreadful.

Moneymax to the core.

For me you guys this forum and every blackpilled individual, i need you and i like you and even if every stupid foid whants us all neutered and the goverment wants us in chaines, i wish every member here a good and healthy life.

If you just kill yourself, there is just one of us less. We can cope together.

I'm actually not against other people committing suicide, as I'm an ancap, but I strive to oBTain some infamy.