Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any attempt to see the world in a different way always inevitably leads me back to this ideology

• Thread starter Deleted member 19321
  • Start date
Deleted member 19321

Deleted member 19321

5’7 gynocel
-
I'm sure all of us have tried at least once to soften up on our ideologies and try to perceive things differently. I've tried and what always ends up happening is that I face rejection that I can't trace back to anything other than pure lookism. I feel as though I am trapped in my current state because any attempt to elevate my social status through talking to others always ends in me humiliating myself or it going nowhere. I've been invited to parties which I attend and then spend the whole time being ignored while the really good looking people are having the most fun and getting all the attention. At parties people look at me with scorn because I'm an outsider and an ugly male who has nothing to offer to their gratification. I'll try to connect with girls, try being really nice and it ends up with them losing attraction in me. I've tried redpill tactics as well and they lose attraction in me. It's not like I'm a naïve autist who does not understand what I am doing wrong in these situations either, I put up a great charade of normal social interaction but it never leads to anything. I'm not even depressed about the blackpill anymore, its just come and run its course on my psyche and its just something I live with now, with no effort to try and change the way I understand the world. I no longer ruminate about how hopeless it is for me, even though since my early teens I've always wanted to have kids which is a dream that has long since shattered. My interests and personality have become so far from normal that I don't believe I'll ever be able to fit in any social group.

High IQ post. I know the feeling you describe all too well. Being told over and over again by friends and by strangers on the internet that things ain't so bleak, getting your hopes up for the billionth time, trying and trying until you're blue in the face. Eventually it wears you down. At 36 now, I have this really weird feeling of finally having let go of life itself and its attendant hopes and dreams, without actually having died (physically at least). Just waiting for the end of Western civilization, or for my own personal demise, I guess—whichever comes first.

There's no going back from blackpill. There's no hiding from it. It will haunt us until the day we die. I will argue, that we will never be happy in our lives unless we have some sort of an accident in which we are hit in the head and it completely changes our neuron/chemistry structure in our brain. OR we get lobotomized. Blackpill is more than just beliefs or way to look at everything, I bet it is structurized deeply in our brains and could be neurologically proven to exist as much as MRI of brain can prove Alzheimer's disease.

I'm sure all of us have tried at least once to soften up on our ideologies and try to perceive things differently. I've tried and what always ends up happening is that I face rejection that I can't trace back to anything other than pure lookism. I feel as though I am trapped in my current state because any attempt to elevate my social status through talking to others always ends in me humiliating myself or it going nowhere

Actually I only tried to see things differently before I heard about the black pill, once I heard about it and read more on it, I just stopped trying because I realized how accurate it was, I didn't see any point in trying to see things differently, the truth is the truth, and you can't unsee it.

I'm sure all of us have tried at least once to soften up on our ideologies and try to perceive things differently. I've tried and what always ends up happening is that I face rejection that I can't trace back to anything other than pure lookism. I feel as though I am trapped in my current state because any attempt to elevate my social status through talking to others always ends in me humiliating myself or it going nowhere. I've been invited to parties which I attend and then spend the whole time being ignored while the really good looking people are having the most fun and getting all the attention. At parties people look at me with scorn because I'm an outsider and an ugly male who has nothing to offer to their gratification. I'll try to connect with girls, try being really nice and it ends up with them losing attraction in me. I've tried redpill tactics as well and they lose attraction in me. It's not like I'm a naïve autist who does not understand what I am doing wrong in these situations either, I put up a great charade of normal social interaction but it never leads to anything. I'm not even depressed about the blackpill anymore, its just come and run its course on my psyche and its just something I live with now, with no effort to try and change the way I understand the world. I no longer ruminate about how hopeless it is for me, even though since my early teens I've always wanted to have kids which is a dream that has long since shattered. My interests and personality have become so far from normal that I don't believe I'll ever be able to fit in any social group.
Based mate — if you’re ugly even after doing all the obvious stuff like getting down to a normal weight/putting more effort into grooming/fashion and social interaction, it’s pretty much hopeless unless you’re very high status and very wealthy seems to me.

Like, Steve Buscemi isn’t that good looking (not the worst looking either by any means of course) but he’s famous/has high status and is very rich to make up for it.

For most working class Joe’s though basically the breakdown is that only the top men get sex and genuine female interest/attraction while maybe the 6 and 7ish (maaaaybe 5 ish) males get to betabux when women get older/start hitting the wall (and even then many of them end up as MGTOW after getting divorce raped and losing everything) then the rest of the dudes are fucked and shouldn’t even bother more or less.

Low status ugly males are treated worse in western society than any other group period and are basically just wage slaves that prop up everyone else/women while nobody gives a damn about them, but obviously the majority is in denial of this (many aren’t even aware of the online/speed dating statistics and black pill science studies).

What makes all this worse is that most men are so desperate that they simp/pay women directly for any attention at all (or even less than that) which is just pathetic. Oftentimes men who do that seem to genuinely believe it’ll lead to something but it won’t...

Last edited:
bot being NT is probably one of the biggest factors for a lot of us being an incel other than looks.