Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any Australian incels here?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
How is life like in chadstrailia?

I feel like australia is the worst place in the western world to be an incel

Its shit, but at least autismbux is available, which can't be said for 98% of countries

its called chadstralia and cuckstralia for a reason. There's an abundance of chads and cucks here. Absolute nightmare place to live in

One of my ex-crushes emigrated to australia. Do not go ER on her

When I go to Sydney I see a lot of asians with gfs.

I feel like australia is the worst place in the western world to be an incel
Not just because of chads and stacies. The cost of living is high and it's isolated from the rest of the world. Your own tropical hell.

Sydney and Melbourne - u don't stand a chance. They're full of asians lusting for white chad's gigacock. They will not even look at guys from their own race. Brisbane is the same.
NT and woop woop are full of abos - call me volcel but I wouldn't fuck them
Adelaide is full of junkies (possible ascension there if that is your thing), and foids in minimum wage service jobs earning $20 an hour, mainly single mothers. Adelaide is not possible.

IDK about perth or hobart. you may stand a chance in some place like Wagga Wagga or Longreach that hasn't been impacted by the asian sluts/single mothers, but IDK.

aussie here mate and fuck rural foids they be some of the most stuck up cunts in aus

Metal worker out in the woop here. All the foids moved to the capital to get chadick.

its called chadstralia and cuckstralia for a reason. There's an abundance of chads and cucks here. Absolute nightmare place to live in
Are ya Ozzie?

Sydney and Melbourne - u don't stand a chance. They're full of asians lusting for white chad's gigacock. They will not even look at guys from their own race. Brisbane is the same.
NT and woop woop are full of abos - call me volcel but I wouldn't fuck them
Adelaide is full of junkies (possible ascension there if that is your thing), and foids in minimum wage service jobs earning $20 an hour, mainly single mothers. Adelaide is not possible.

IDK about perth or hobart. you may stand a chance in some place like Wagga Wagga or Longreach that hasn't been impacted by the asian sluts/single mothers, but IDK.
There are places in Australia without the single mother plague?
Are ya Ozzie?
Yeah he's from Sydney

There are places in Australia without the single mother plague?

Yeah he's from Sydney
yeah, places with less than 50 people population are usually good. mostly old farmers and the odd abo

Fucken oath. Shit fucking sucks. I live up in the country area so it makes it even harder