Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any bitcoin coper ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Are you going to sell or keep them to da moon ?

I personally don't have any BTC now because I expect bigger returns on the altcoins I have. But I think we will see a small correction to ~20-25k after institutional investors doomp it and subsequent slow rise to 50k in the coming 2 years.

I personally don't have any BTC now because I expect bigger returns on the altcoins I have. But I think we will see a small correction to ~20-25k after institutional investors doomp it and subsequent slow rise to 50k in the coming 2 years.
I think it's a mistake. I bet a lot on altcoins too and bitcoin once again is dominant.

I think it's a mistake. I bet a lot on altcoins too and bitcoin once again is dominant.
Bitcoin will always be dominant and drive the prices of the altcoins. However if you're a poor fuck and like gambling (like me) then altcoins are the way to go if you want possible 10x-50x returns. I know someone who recently made 20k from Ripple and Polkadot starting with only 5k

I find this very interesting.