Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any blackpilled anime recommendations?

Agent_Coper

Agent_Coper

Officer
★★★★
Sadly, I'm yet to find a truly blackpilled anime. Some months ago I watched Masamune-kun no Revenge because it seemed like the ultimate incel fantasy, but it turned out to be an extremely bluepilled show about a looksmaxed mentalcel. I really hope someone can suggest me some blackpilled titles, because I'm getting tired of the usual bluepilled stuff.

Welcome to the NHK, just skip the last episode for realism

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

How is Berserk blackpilled? I saw it 10 years ago, but can't recall any blackpill aspects. Truth to be toId, I was a bluepilled idiot back then, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the blackpill was there the whole time, I just couldn't notice it.

wandercamp said:
Welcome to the NHK, just skip the last episode for realism

That one was suicide-fuel for me, but I believe it was more bluepilled than blackpilled tbh.

Anime is bluepilled, inherently. Even welcome to the nhk. That fucking bluepilled happy nonsense ending? Seriously? No, the suicide needed to happen.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

It's a more general blackpill.

It's a crime to be weak, trust no one theme.