Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any brazilians cells over here?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i wanted to know if there is many brazilians around here, the brazilian dating market is tough, is oversaturated of thugs, and tons of gringos coming to get or foids, if you have blond/red hair or green/blue eyes, you can run JBW game and get tons of foids there, but if you have black hair and black eyes you fucked, foid don't want guys because of white skin, they want white guys because of their exotic european mututions

@BrazilianSigma

I know you’re reading this you cuck

@BrazilianSigma

I know you’re reading this you cuck
i feel said that i share the same flag as that cuck, brazilians used to be based 15 years ago, but right now they are becoming giga cucks

i feel said that i share the same flag as that cuck, brazilians used to be based 15 years ago, but right now they are becoming giga cucks
Based Bolsonaro is changing that.

Based Bolsonaro is changing that.
Bolsonaro is giga based, but he can go agains the hundred of cucks alone, he just not like someone like puting (russia would be a patriarchy if putin was more based)

I need energy cells asap

I’d like to know this as well.

sopa de macaca... uma delicia

There are plenty. Not me though.

Why are there so many incels from Brazil and yet barely any from other Latin American countries? Obviously Brazil is the most populous so there are bound to be more incels just because of that... but incels from Mexico or Colombia are non-existent here.

Why are there so many incels from Brazil and yet barely any from other Latin American countries? Obviously Brazil is the most populous so there are bound to be more incels just because of that... but incels from Mexico or Colombia are non-existent here.
There is also the fact that we are one of the countries that spend a lot of time in the internet, I think this can also influence