Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over any cels losing their mind too?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
truly under below life style. really really hate family and just started to wagecuck so i escape home.
+ planned to live in street
+ planned to drop out medical field college to stay wagecuck cuz poor nigger

I'm one step forward the rope. can't fucking cope no more.
anyone else? please share. we -most of us- have no one but this forum..

the last thing u want is to live on the street.If you are on medical field,assuming a doctor if you graduate u will get good money,enough to buy godlike copes.
im losing my mind too sometimes so idk if i can give advice

Already lost it.
Fear keeps me alive.

my mind is never lost since i always know where it is

the last thing u want is to live on the street.If you are on medical field,assuming a doctor if you graduate u will get good money,enough to buy godlike copes.
im losing my mind too sometimes so idk if i can give advice
don't wanna brag or anything but belive it or not, i really was a high iq +120 kid, probably dropped +20 iq points because of the environment I'm living in. imagine, dad threatened me with a knife today and no fucking shit i can do because 3rd world shithole, streets are unironically peaceful for me tho i live in syria. a war zone.
ty for the reply brother

don't wanna brag or anything but belive it or not, i really was a high iq +120 kid, probably dropped +20 iq points because of the environment I'm living in. imagine, dad threatened me with a knife today and no fucking shit i can do because 3rd world shithole, streets are unironically peaceful for me tho i live in syria. a war zone.
ty for the reply brother
i believe you bro,you and @mcfroggy are my favourite greycels.How and u didnt move out Syria to jewrope during war?Anyway use ur high iq to your advantage

i believe you bro,you and @mcfroggy are my favourite greycels.How and u didnt move out Syria to jewrope during war?Anyway use ur high iq to your advantage
appreciated brother. and meh i wish could do so but i didn't, it is pretty risky (need to run illegally to turkey then go on some shit tier boat to greece), and yeh sure)

appreciated brother. and meh i wish could do so but i didn't, it is pretty risky (need to run illegally to turkey then go on some shit tier boat to greece), and yeh sure)
yes better no risk your life

I've already lost my mind a long time ago.

Wow, did you manage to get into med college? That's great bro, don't drop out. Also your cat is awesome.

Yes, the end is nigh

End your medical studies bro, you will regret it if you dont.

End your medical studies bro, you will regret it if you dont.
honest opinion. thank you for it. seriously considering it.

only a bad day from going full ER

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
1F0430BD 41C2 408E B2C4 B7310CEEF536

I'm one really shitty day away from completely snapping

Those who die on boats are really dumb thinking everything will be ok in europe lol, EU send them back to syria even if they successfully land greece, even if you survive you’ll most likely be sent back. Idk how come you lost the refugee train, refugees here in turkey are supported by government and they study for free. If you’re high IQ you can study and graduate here and migrate to Europe legally.

If ceasing to give a single fuck and surrendering to LDARing and coping while working at a comfy job is losing mind then yes, I am a mentally ill psycho.

BTW don't drop out

Last edited:
My mind has slowly been deteriorating since I discovered how ugly I truly was.

This is the end for me

im postmaxxing to forget and dont lose my mind tbh
but yeah i used to lose my mind too

Yes.
I'm planning to get drunk again

The only thing enabling me to LARP as an awkward ugly normie is the antidepressants I'm taking. Without them I'd lose my shit and end up as a NEET living with my parents, again.

my mind is still not lost but im rotting and i cant find way out. all i can say is you have the iq dont waste it at least get money yes easier said than done.

Yes I will rope too boyo