Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any chesscels here

always wanted to learn chess but i cant pay attention too well when learning new things

I just downloaded a chess app I’m not very good

Yes, I enjoy chess.

yes but I am mediocre at it. I've technically been playing since I was a kid so I know how to play and the rules and such but I am not really super skilled either. Someone who chessmaxxs will probably beat me.

okay but I'll lose I don't know blitz

always wanted to learn chess but i cant pay attention too well when learning new things
wtf kind of excuse is that
literally 5 year olds can play chess
getting good at it is a different story though

I'm decent at chess. ~88%tile on chess.com rapid but I haven't played chess in a while

I have played chess like once. I prefer card games ngl

I know the moves, but I really don't know how to play. Would love to learn Chess on a deeper level if I wasn't a lazy POS.

wtf kind of excuse is that
literally 5 year olds can play chess
getting good at it is a different story though
you are born with talent and the ability to learn things that fact that a 5 year old can do it means nothing but they were born with talent. also whats the point if your not good at it

you are born with talent and the ability to learn things that fact that a 5 year old can do it means nothing but they were born with talent. also whats the point if your not good at it
low iq hindu dindu defeatist cope
the fact that you are on this forum (which means you have internet access) and can speak English relatively well (despite it being your second language) tells me that you are perfectly capable of learning chess and have all the tools to do so, yet decide not to for whatever reason.

God I hate that show so much, it's fucking cringe
"she can win" :soy::soy::soy:

The Queen's Gambit' Success Highlights A Problem For Netflix

low iq hindu dindu defeatist cope
the fact that you are on this forum (which means you have internet access) and can speak English relatively well (despite it being your second language) tells me that you are perfectly capable of learning chess and have all the tools to do so, yet decide not to for whatever reason.
English is my first language and there's no point in learning if your not good i should've phrased it differently on my first post. ive tried learning it before but i forget almost instantly i have very poor memory with stuff like that its why i failed all my school grades

English is my first language and there's no point in learning if your not good i should've phrased it differently on my first post. ive tried learning it before but i forget almost instantly i have very poor memory with stuff like that its why i failed all my school grades
brutal ngl
its over

Thats the one i play. Sometimes I’ll set up 2 decks on a table and duel myself jfl
there's nothing more trucel than 30 year old neckbeards playing 10 year olds at a tournament in the ghetto