Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any Classic Rock Fans Here?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Outside of J-Pop and K-Pop the only western music I like is classic rock.

Here are my favorite bands and acts.

Rod Stewart (https://incels.is/threads/the-most-black-pilled-and-yellow-pilled-song.86636/)
Van Halen (I think this is my very favorite out of all of them)
Guns n Roses
Deep Purple
Dire Straits
INXS
Cream
The Beatles (Used to love as a kid but kind of think overrated now, hate the new stuff, liked their BoyMaxxed stuff (from when they still wore suits) @Insomniac
Led Zeppelin
John Lennon, George Harrison, and Paul McCartney had good solo stuff I like
The Police (yeah technically newwave but I like them)
Aqualung
Jethro Tull
The Rolling Stones (I love dozens of their songs)
Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Eric Clapton
David Bowie
Ted Nugent

One band I hate is Pink Floyd. So overrated and favorite of teen girls. This music just had such an LDAR message too most of the songs and was so grim. I don't like that space rock stuff.

Please don't post in my thread if you consider Nirvana to be classic rock as well.

There's dozens more I like but these ones are my favorite.

These acts were also all popular in another part of the world as well. Even to this day lots of anime reference them such as JoJo.

That's why I love JoJo because most of the references I can pick up on.

Cowboy Bebop also had lots of classic rock references (and why I hated Samurai Champloo with it's hip hop garbage, never got past the first episode).

I don't think any other kind of western music has penetrated there as much as classic rock.

When I lost all the weight I did I donated all my classic rock t-shirts (I had like 20). I don't think I'll be buying them again lol, these days I prefer my anime t-shirts.

The Beatles (Used to love as a kid but kind of think overrated now, hate the new stuff, liked their BoyMaxxed stuff (from when they still wore suits) @Insomniac
Nah. Beatles were way better when they were psychedelic and experimental.

Listening to the white album on mushrooms is probably the best thing I’ve ever done.

Nah. Beatles were way better when they were psychedelic and experimental.

Listening to the white album on mushrooms is probably the best thing I’ve ever done.

Because I am Anti-DegeneracyCel I hate that part of them.

I like the BoyMaxxed songs like this.

This song is really blackpilled. I might make a thread about it.

Fortuntely, they put out BoyMaxxed stuff in their solo careers. Especially Paul McCartney.

Because I am Anti-DegeneracyCel I hate that part of them.

I like the BoyMaxxed songs like this.

This song is really blackpilled. I might make a thread about it.

Fortuntely, they put out BoyMaxxed stuff in their solo careers. Especially Paul McCartney.

You don’t like Pink Floyd either? I love Pink Floyd. The wall is probably my 2nd favorite album behind the white album. I swear there’s no alt right pattern here.. @Ritalincel

At least you hate Nirvana. I can’t fucking stand grunge music.

You don’t like Pink Floyd either? I love Pink Floyd. The wall is probably my 2nd favorite album behind the white album. I swear there’s no alt right pattern here.. @Ritalincel

At least you hate Nirvana. I can’t fucking stand grunge music.

Happy6

Yes all the alt-right music I hate.

I only like classic rock songs that have uplifting messages.

Life is already depressing enough as it is.

I don't listen music to feel worse about myself.

Happy3

Dey coo

Too many to name, I like loads of them, but I only listed my top faves.

I LOVE ACCA DACCA

Yes, big time.

Foreigner,
Billy Idol,
Dio,
The Who,
ZZ Top,
Creedence Clearwater Revival

just to add a few

Not really a fan, but I do like some tunes.

Me! You have good taste.

Black sabbath is pretty cool huh guys

Black sabbath is pretty cool huh guys

So is Ozzy's solo

That reminds me I forgot Alice Cooper

I think he wrote this song for Jim Morrison (The Doors) another good band.

He ODed before he got a chance to sing it though.

Rod Stewart (https://incels.is/threads/the-most-black-pilled-and-yellow-pilled-song.86636/)
Guns n Roses
Deep Purple
Dire Straits
INXS
Cream
Led Zeppelin
Aqualung
Jethro Tull
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Eric Clapton
David Bowie
Ted Nugent

One band I hate is Pink Floyd. So overrated and favorite of teen girls. This music just had such an LDAR message too most of the songs and was so grim. I don't like that space rock stuff.

Please don't post in my thread if you consider Nirvana to be classic rock as well.

These acts were also all popular in another part of the world as well. Even to this day lots of anime reference them such as JoJo.

Cowboy Bebop also had lots of classic rock references (and why I hated Samurai Champloo with it's hip hop garbage, never got past the first episode).

I don't think any other kind of western music has penetrated there as much as classic rock.

When I lost all the weight I did I donated all my classic rock t-shirts (I had like 20). I don't think I'll be buying them again lol, these days I prefer my anime t-shirts.
Jfl that's not classic rock, that's a mix of country prog and hard rock(nice choice though)

Also

Aqualung is a song not a band.

Here is classic rock;

I like pretty much most of everything, as long as it's interesting (which leaves out about 95% of all modern music). I especially like metal, synthwave, classical and martial industrial

As a sidenote, I think my brain is starting to rot from within from listening to all the "love songs" and songs about partying at the gym

LoliShocked

I didn't get enough sleep last night. I love Jethro Tull (love that song the most though), I'm not a poser I promise.

Jfl that's not classic rock, that's a mix of country prog and hard rock(nice choice though)

Also

Here is classic rock;

LaughReally2

Good music but that's Rock and Roll!

classic is mostly all i listen to tbh.

Guns n Roses
Deep Purple
Dire Straits
INXS
Cream
Led Zeppelin
Aqualung
Jethro Tull
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Eric Clapton
David Bowie
Ted Nugent

I love Pink Floyd! They are anti-Israel. :blackpill:

Van Halen
Guns n Roses
Dire Straits
David Bowie
Ted Nugent
tenor.gif

Love all those bands. I also love Scorpions, Boston, and Bon Jovi. AC/DC as well. I do like Pink Floyd, the music is very chill and masterfully produced. I love how David Gilmour gets so much music out of hitting the same notes. I'm also a huge metal fan, both old and new.