Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Any drawcels here?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I used to draw a lot as a kid. Mainly stick figures fighting and anime heads. Never really got good or anything. I wish I could draw very well realistically. I feel like it would be an invaluable outlet for self expression. I might try to start drawing but probably not because that shit is tedious and I will probably never have the willpower to learn.

I used to be pretty good, at least for a kid. I stopped though. My dad saw my drawings and told me to stop wasting my time on useless shit. He proceeded to scrap all of my artwork.

Microsoft Paint

No, i draw like a child.

I used to be pretty good, at least for a kid. I stopped though. My dad saw my drawings and told me to stop wasting my time on useless shit. He proceeded to scrap all of my artwork.
did he give birth to you just to make you suffer?

did he give birth to you just to make you suffer?
He wasn't thinking. Most parents don't think that far. They follow the social narrative (wife, kids, house) to a fault.

He wasn't thinking. Most parents don't think that far. They follow the social narrative (wife, kids, house) to a fault.
why is he such an asshole to throw out your shit like that? You should punched him in the face with a hamemr

i have curvy hands, cant draw anything

At one time got feeling that drawing gives not enough joy, that was combined with OCD intrusive thoughts, and so stopped. One day maybe will do again, but if draw my waifu - will she appear in reality?

I'm a drawcel. It's a top tier cope if you're in the right mood.

I drew this picture of Moses 2 years ago. I haven't drawn anything in a long time though. It's hard and frustrating

im really shitty at drawing

I draw, but I don't really like to