[Blackpill] Any economycels here? How and when do you predict the economy will collapse?

T

thelonewanderer

Recruit
-
collapse is a gigacope tbh

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

Not cuck
-
Hope soon. But economy is red flag for me. If see female studying economics-fuck no. Too social thing, not giving enought freedom

R

Ricecel

Recruit
-
when inefficiencies develop beyond a certain extent

Player

Player

29yo 182cm 95kg 13cm 4/10 NEET Belarus
-
Somebody will make an AI prototype which can be used to create different kinds of software and media by demand, so it will strike modern IT/white collar workers of many kinds. Maybe. It is just from the top of my head. History often repeats itself, iykwim.

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Banned
-
Somebody will make an AI prototype which can be used to create different kinds of software and media by demand, so it will strike modern IT/white collar workers of many kinds. Maybe. It is just from the top of my head. History often repeats itself, iykwim.
wont happen.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
If Trump gets elected again itll happen, if we get a democrat and they start regulating everything again you can expect it to be delayed

The Abyss

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
Hope soon. But economy is red flag for me. If see female studying economics-fuck no. Too social thing, not giving enought freedom
How many lolis can I exchange a tv for?

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

GameMaxxGymCel
-
just check out some countries
whose economy have already collapsed and see how the people live,
like may be waiting in line 3 hours to buy some toilet papers and stuff....
or bringing wheel barrows of paper money to buy a loaf of bread.

stravinsky

stravinsky

styggelse bror
-
collapse is a gigacope tbh
Yeah it's just going to slowly lose steam, and most workers gradually finding themselves redundant. People in general are cucked towards authority to the extreme, nothing revolutionary will happen.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
some say it's already here...

O

Oblivion

Recruit
-
absolutely true. ironically coding will probably be the first thing to be automated

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Such things cannot be predicted unless you're one of the top Jews who cause it to happen.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Admiral
-
It will not collapse. Maybe the markets will crash like they did in 2008 but they will recover shortly afterwards. The reason for this is that the economy works in real life. There is enough food and resources available for everybody. You can not compare it with ancient times either because due to machines and technology the situation today is unique and can not be compared to the past. There will never be a "Fallout 4" like situation. At least not during our lifetimes.

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
-
incel population will grow exponentially and without any incentive to contribute to society or economy the economic wheel stop working. Also suicide rates will be much higher (wasted source of men for the system)

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BLACKEDpilled
-
Im taking a course on that fall semester though

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
some say it's already here...
inflation is hitting every country pretty hard

I think when china's bullshit economy is exposed, USA is gonna get fucked too

although I think the USA is going to do the best out of everyone for the next few decades at least

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Banned
-
incel population will grow exponentially and without any incentive to contribute to society or economy the economic wheel stop working. Also suicide rates will be much higher (wasted source of men for the system)
i hope so

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

formerly ruck stuck fuck muck of r/incels
-
Before Fall 2019

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
The fiat currency system is supposedly unsustainable but it has been going on for a long time already.

mybodyisrotting

mybodyisrotting

Rotting corpse
-
You can't accurately predict something like that unless you're at the top of the hierarchy of the chosen people, if you know what I mean. The economic collapse will happen when they will want it to happen.

B

brunson

Recruit
-
I think diversity will collapse America, but it could take hundreds of years. I would not be suprised if the dollar is still supreme 50 years from now. Even the Roman Empire, which had far less power than the US does, was able to keep things mostly running with hundreds of years of inflation and gradual societal decay.