Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any economycels here? How and when do you predict the economy will collapse?

collapse is a gigacope tbh

Hope soon. But economy is red flag for me. If see female studying economics-fuck no. Too social thing, not giving enought freedom

when inefficiencies develop beyond a certain extent

Somebody will make an AI prototype which can be used to create different kinds of software and media by demand, so it will strike modern IT/white collar workers of many kinds. Maybe. It is just from the top of my head. History often repeats itself, iykwim.

Somebody will make an AI prototype which can be used to create different kinds of software and media by demand, so it will strike modern IT/white collar workers of many kinds. Maybe. It is just from the top of my head. History often repeats itself, iykwim.
wont happen.

If Trump gets elected again itll happen, if we get a democrat and they start regulating everything again you can expect it to be delayed

Hope soon. But economy is red flag for me. If see female studying economics-fuck no. Too social thing, not giving enought freedom
How many lolis can I exchange a tv for?

just check out some countries
whose economy have already collapsed and see how the people live,
like may be waiting in line 3 hours to buy some toilet papers and stuff....
or bringing wheel barrows of paper money to buy a loaf of bread.

collapse is a gigacope tbh
Yeah it's just going to slowly lose steam, and most workers gradually finding themselves redundant. People in general are cucked towards authority to the extreme, nothing revolutionary will happen.

some say it's already here...

absolutely true. ironically coding will probably be the first thing to be automated

Such things cannot be predicted unless you're one of the top Jews who cause it to happen.

It will not collapse. Maybe the markets will crash like they did in 2008 but they will recover shortly afterwards. The reason for this is that the economy works in real life. There is enough food and resources available for everybody. You can not compare it with ancient times either because due to machines and technology the situation today is unique and can not be compared to the past. There will never be a "Fallout 4" like situation. At least not during our lifetimes.

incel population will grow exponentially and without any incentive to contribute to society or economy the economic wheel stop working. Also suicide rates will be much higher (wasted source of men for the system)

Im taking a course on that fall semester though

some say it's already here...

inflation is hitting every country pretty hard

I think when china's bullshit economy is exposed, USA is gonna get fucked too

although I think the USA is going to do the best out of everyone for the next few decades at least

incel population will grow exponentially and without any incentive to contribute to society or economy the economic wheel stop working. Also suicide rates will be much higher (wasted source of men for the system)
i hope so

The fiat currency system is supposedly unsustainable but it has been going on for a long time already.

You can't accurately predict something like that unless you're at the top of the hierarchy of the chosen people, if you know what I mean. The economic collapse will happen when they will want it to happen.

I think diversity will collapse America, but it could take hundreds of years. I would not be suprised if the dollar is still supreme 50 years from now. Even the Roman Empire, which had far less power than the US does, was able to keep things mostly running with hundreds of years of inflation and gradual societal decay.