Any ethnic sfcels?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Veteran
-
The racepill has absolutely destroyed me and turned me into an ethnic sfcel. I can't stand being a shitskin getting mogged by White Chads and even normies every time I step outside. The racepill is the most brutal pill and takes no hostages.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Roping is the antidote to the disease called life!
-
You should start skin whitening.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
What was that skin disease that Michael Jackson had? And how do I contract such a skin disease?
Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease. You can't just get it. But there are certain chemicals which increase the risk of getting vitiligo. You should search it up on Google.
It would be so nice if I had vitiligo.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease. You can't just get it. But there are certain chemicals which increase the risk of getting vitiligo. You should search it up on Google.
It'll only work if you are Caucasian looking.

Imagine being an African albino...

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
I have developed an inferiority complex I guess

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
The problem with Vitiligo is that it's not going to destroy melanin uniformly, you will end up with patches of white skins all over your face and body, you will look even more horrible.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
The problem with Vitiligo is that it's not going to destroy melanin uniformly, you will end up with patches of white skins all over your face and body, you will look even more horrible.

That's why you use monobenzone (benoquin) to depig and achieve unformity.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
You can try benoquin maxing and gluothione supplements to lighten your skin a bit. It wont look full white but its as close as you will get without rewriting your genes.

MJ managed to bleach himself fully but I am not sure how he did it.

AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

loserama
-
They mog you so you become their bitch in earnest? lmao at dedicating threads to defending them from the jews while both of these races are shitting on you anyway

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
MJ managed to bleach himself fully but I am not sure how he did it.
Its hard to achieve full uniform depigmentation through benoquin because the body tends to repig by itself and dark spots that are resistant to benoquin appear over the skin. And even if you manage to depig as a non-vitiligo patient, your skin is completely exposed to the sunlight without any protection from the melanin which increases risk of skin cancer. Imagine being totally covered all the time, unable to open any windows to allow any natural light. But suprisingly, those who depig with vitiligo don't get skin cancer unlike those who are born albino and those without vitiligo who depig.

Glutathione can be an option for skin lightening, but its effects are temporary and also requires high doses of vitamin C which can damage kidneys.

A possible whitening agent can be sepiwhite.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Ascendant Cell
-
They mog you so you become their bitch in earnest? lmao at dedicating threads to defending them from the jews while both of these races are shitting on you anyway
legit. i was an ethnic sfcel for some time but realized i aint white never will be and even if i was, i dont think id care anymore at this poiunt

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Veteran
-
It'll only work if you are Caucasian looking.

Imagine being an African albino...
I'm a sandnigger so that technically makes me a caucasoid. Maybe as an albino I can fraud as a deformed whitecel.

Last edited:
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
I'm a samdnigger so that technically makes me a caucasoid. Maybe as an albino I can fraud as a deformed whitecel.
Will that really improve your status as an incel though? Just ldar brother. It's over.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Veteran
-
Yeah because the ethnics here are so compassionate towards other ethnics. JFL.

We ethnics already are.the White man's bitch.

Last edited:
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
I'm the sand nigger version of Uncle Ruckus.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
Are we pretending that we’re living in a world where:
  • there isn’t a billion Indians
  • there isn’t a billion Asians
  • there isn’t multiple hundreds of millions Latinos / South Americans / Arabs
I suppose none of these races ever have sex, nope not one. It’s only robust white guys having sex, those 1 billion indians just spontaneously popped into existence without explanation

You’re not an incel because you’re ethnic, it’s because you’re autistic and poorly socialized

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Veteran
-
Just because you acknowledge the truth of the racepill, doesn't mean you shouldn't stop hating whitey for making it that way.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Veteran
-
Just because you acknowledge the truth of the racepill, doesn't mean you shouldn't stop hating whitey for making it that way.
Whitey did not consciously make themselves genetically superior.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

im lazy
-
jfl at ethnics that dont hate being ethnic

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
-
I suppose none of these races ever have sex, nope not one. It’s only robust white guys having sex, those 1 billion indians just spontaneously popped into existence without explanation

You’re not an incel because you’re ethnic, it’s because you’re autistic and poorly socialized
But it's only in the past few decades that the internet has been invented..and so it's only just recently that curry foids have clicked the little e and learned that chad makes their hindu drawings of God look like finger painting.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-
doesn't seem very healthy tbhngl, but each to their own I guess. If you want to lay down and submit before aryan ss chad as he rips your belly up with a bayonet in service of his race, who am I to stop you?

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Banned
-
closet sodomite detected

jfl at submitting to other men

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Veteran
-
closet sodomite detected

jfl at submitting to other men
Shitskin cope. If you're ethnic you are already subordinate to the White man. The fact that you're living in a western country and speaking a western language already makes you a colonial bitch.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
speaking a western language already makes you a colonial bitch.
Brutal language pill.

White speaks ethnic language: I am basically doing a favor, you dumbass.
Ethnic speaks white language: I am so obedient, wish my white masters take me as of their own.
Ethnic speaks white language in front of other ethnics: I talk in white language, I must be so cool, I am your master, obey me.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogs me to Bratislava and back
-
Would not work. But you are free to test out for the sake of others.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-

Fakecel detected. IT get out of here
Lmao ikr, too much white worship here
Because whites are the most respected race.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Veteran
-
Brutal language pill.

White speaks ethnic language: I am basically doing a favor, you dumbass.
Ethnic speaks white language: I am so obedient, wish my white masters take me as of their own.
Ethnic speaks white language in front of other ethnics: I talk in white language, I must be so cool, I am your master, obey me.