Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any ethnic sfcels?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
The racepill has absolutely destroyed me and turned me into an ethnic sfcel. I can't stand being a shitskin getting mogged by White Chads and even normies every time I step outside. The racepill is the most brutal pill and takes no hostages.

Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease. You can't just get it. But there are certain chemicals which increase the risk of getting vitiligo. You should search it up on Google.
It would be so nice if I had vitiligo.
It'll only work if you are Caucasian looking.

Imagine being an African albino...

I have developed an inferiority complex I guess

Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease. You can't just get it. But there are certain chemicals which increase the risk of getting vitiligo. You should search it up on Google.
It would be so nice if I had vitiligo.

The problem with Vitiligo is that it's not going to destroy melanin uniformly, you will end up with patches of white skins all over your face and body, you will look even more horrible.

rb-composite-vitiligo.jpg

You can try benoquin maxing and gluothione supplements to lighten your skin a bit. It wont look full white but its as close as you will get without rewriting your genes.
The problem with Vitiligo is that it's not going to destroy melanin uniformly, you will end up with patches of white skins all over your face and body, you will look even more horrible.

rb-composite-vitiligo.jpg
MJ managed to bleach himself fully but I am not sure how he did it.

They mog you so you become their bitch in earnest? lmao at dedicating threads to defending them from the jews while both of these races are shitting on you anyway

They mog you so you become their bitch in earnest? lmao at dedicating threads to defending them from the jews while both of these races are shitting on you anyway
legit. i was an ethnic sfcel for some time but realized i aint white never will be and even if i was, i dont think id care anymore at this poiunt

It'll only work if you are Caucasian looking.

Imagine being an African albino...
I'm a sandnigger so that technically makes me a caucasoid. Maybe as an albino I can fraud as a deformed whitecel.

Last edited:
I'm a samdnigger so that technically makes me a caucasoid. Maybe as an albino I can fraud as a deformed whitecel.
Will that really improve your status as an incel though? Just ldar brother. It's over.

Yeah because the ethnics here are so compassionate towards other ethnics. JFL.

We ethnics already are.the White man's bitch.

Last edited:
I'm the sand nigger version of Uncle Ruckus.

Are we pretending that we’re living in a world where:
  • there isn’t a billion Indians
  • there isn’t a billion Asians
  • there isn’t multiple hundreds of millions Latinos / South Americans / Arabs
I suppose none of these races ever have sex, nope not one. It’s only robust white guys having sex, those 1 billion indians just spontaneously popped into existence without explanation

You’re not an incel because you’re ethnic, it’s because you’re autistic and poorly socialized

Just because you acknowledge the truth of the racepill, doesn't mean you shouldn't stop hating whitey for making it that way.

Just because you acknowledge the truth of the racepill, doesn't mean you shouldn't stop hating whitey for making it that way.
Whitey did not consciously make themselves genetically superior.

jfl at ethnics that dont hate being ethnic

I suppose none of these races ever have sex, nope not one. It’s only robust white guys having sex, those 1 billion indians just spontaneously popped into existence without explanation

You’re not an incel because you’re ethnic, it’s because you’re autistic and poorly socialized
But it's only in the past few decades that the internet has been invented..and so it's only just recently that curry foids have clicked the little e and learned that chad makes their hindu drawings of God look like finger painting.

doesn't seem very healthy tbhngl, but each to their own I guess. If you want to lay down and submit before aryan ss chad as he rips your belly up with a bayonet in service of his race, who am I to stop you?

closet sodomite detected

jfl at submitting to other men

closet sodomite detected

jfl at submitting to other men
Shitskin cope. If you're ethnic you are already subordinate to the White man. The fact that you're living in a western country and speaking a western language already makes you a colonial bitch.

speaking a western language already makes you a colonial bitch.

Brutal language pill.

White speaks ethnic language: I am basically doing a favor, you dumbass.
Ethnic speaks white language: I am so obedient, wish my white masters take me as of their own.
Ethnic speaks white language in front of other ethnics: I talk in white language, I must be so cool, I am your master, obey me.

Would not work. But you are free to test out for the sake of others.

Fakecel detected. IT get out of here
Lmao ikr, too much white worship here
Because whites are the most respected race.

Brutal language pill.

White speaks ethnic language: I am basically doing a favor, you dumbass.
Ethnic speaks white language: I am so obedient, wish my white masters take me as of their own.
Ethnic speaks white language in front of other ethnics: I talk in white language, I must be so cool, I am your master, obey me.