Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any eyecontactcels? I can't look people in the eyes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
No matter how hard I try, I can't do it. It feels so uncomfortable. You know that feeling you get where your eyes feel very dry, and you need to blink to get rid of it? I get that uncomfortable feeling as soon as I look someone in the eyes. I have to look away.

I can do it sometimes with family, but its very uncomfortable. Its impossible with non family. Eye contact is seen as a challenge in animal kingdom so it makes sense that low status men would have trouble with it.

That's a combination of rotting in front of PC all day and overatimulating your eyes with harmful "blue" light and and being shy, so you can't look other people in the eyes with out them watering.

If I had to use my superior intellect and synthesize a reason why this happens . I would say typically in nature looking someone else in the eyes is a sign of aggression, a challenge, a taunt... As an incel you are at the bottom of the power dominance ladder, and you probably have a good grasp of what your place is on the power ladder, which is the very bottom.

I hypothesize that watery eyes, is a evolutionary defense mechanism built in to protect a weak individual... If you are weak, your body automatically prevents you from showing any signs of aggression or dominance in attempt to preserve your existence.... So you know the typical incel trait...walking with your head down, and getting watery eyes when looking at other people.

It never vegan for you son

I can do it sometimes with family, but its very uncomfortable. Its impossible with non family. Eye contact is seen as a challenge in animal kingdom so it makes sense that low status men would have trouble with it.
That's a combination of rotting in front of PC all day and overatimulating your eyes with harmful "blue" light and and being shy, so you can't look other people in the eyes with out them watering.

If I had to use my superior intellect and synthesize a reason why this happens . I would say typically in nature looking someone else in the eyes is a sign of aggression, a challenge, a taunt... As an incel you are at the bottom of the power dominance ladder, and you probably have a good grasp of what your place is on the power ladder, which is the very bottom.

I hypothesize that watery eyes, is a evolutionary defense mechanism built in to protect a weak individual... If you are weak, your body automatically prevents you from showing any signs of aggression or dominance in attempt to preserve your existence.... So you know the typical incel trait...walking with your head down, and getting watery eyes when looking at other people.

It never vegan for you son

over for me tbh...

I remember when I wasn't like this as a kid ngl. This is what happens when you are at the bottom. Even your own body turns against you.

eye contact is much harder for me with a female

I work in a customer service job so I can look customers in the eyes about 50% of the time. When they piss me off or try to threaten me I get really fucking eye-fuckey with them. I'm quite sure I look like a fucking psycho when that happens because people have commented odd things when they can tell I'm mad. So shitty customers I can stare down all day long. Normal nice customers I usually look at their chest or necks so it is sort of in the general eye area? Like maybe I'm hoping I am fooling them to seem confident.

Any coworkers or superiors like my boss I totally cannot look in the eye. Unsure why. I look at their shoes or the ground.

Typically any females I also cannot look in the eye when I'm outside of work. Not because I'm shy at them looking at me per se but more so that I can see them seeing through me like I'm a nobody and it just hurts. No chemistry. No blushing. No quick eye flickers. They just stare right past me in search for Chad. I don't like being reminded that I'm not even on their list of dateable options whenever I look into a female's eyes. It just hurts too much.

No matter how hard I try, I can't do it. It feels so uncomfortable. You know that feeling you get where your eyes feel very dry, and you need to blink to get rid of it? I get that uncomfortable feeling as soon as I look someone in the eyes. I have to look away.
I don't get dry eyes but I can't do it either.

It’s an act of aggression, especially in Asia.

i don't like to but not because of low self confidence. i just don't give a fuck about people enough to acknowledge their npc existence

i dont look at anyone's face coz most of people dont deserve that

I can't do it with everyone and it feels unnatural. For some I can do it for a short time, but I guess it depends how I'm feeling. Generall I just face forward and talk to people

I can't do i, i feel embarassed.
I just don't want people to look at my ugly face

Especially as a teen I couldn't make eye contact.
Odd thing, the only place where I was told "just fucking look at me in the eyes" was a games shop, by the clerk! the place where I was supposedly feeling the most comfortable...

more like autistcel

I just look in the dot between tgeir eyes and upper than nose. For the other person it looks like you are looking straight in tge eyes.

Autism, do you lose your train of thought & stumble with your words if keeping eye contact, start shaking?

Does it feel like they're staring into your soul trying to catch you out?

I hate making eye contact, which is why I know I'll be dreadful at interviews.

Does it feel like they're staring into your soul trying to catch you out

Would rather watch the worst gore on live leak than make eye contact with anyone (including family).

It's annoying when they say: "Hey hate_my_life, look at me"

REEEEEEE :feelsree: