Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Any father that doesn't teach his son to stand up for himself is a failure

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Teach him as young as possible to immediately put a stop to any bullshit like bullies trying shit, gotta cement that into his head as young as possible.

If he's not big, strong or skilled at fighting then there's always underhanded tactics when no one's looking using a tool.

Father's that fail to ingrain the might is right attitude when someone is overstepping boundaries is a bluepilled cuck that should be ashamed of themselves.

Imagine not giving your son the tools necessary to prevent being a victim & by the time the kid knows what's up they've already been scarred for a good portion of their life mentally.

This world is a ruthless place with the winners being the privileged, lucky & psychotic.

Absolutely amazes me how many men have kids but fail to pass on lessons from their own experience to their children to try & prevent them going through some of the negative shit too. You'd think they'd try to prevent the same mistakes being repeated seeing as they must know how crap it is to go through it.

I have this weird feeling, that many incels never had a real father role

Overbearing vindictive single mother's aka (bitches) have a disproportionately high rate of delinquent sons/whore daughter's & future felons. The daughter takes after the mother & the son has no male role model teaching them to redirect their energy into positive outlets or teaching them self restraint & the power of consequences to actions before the act has taken place (insight).

Introverted children probably had a childhood involving being overly protected during childhood (stuck indoors all the time) or not given affection/direction leading to belief that no one gives a fuck about them so they don't want to disappoint the parents further & play everything safe or go the other direction & act out as even negative attention is better than none.

Im lucky I guess. My Father told me about self defense and shit when I was younger.

Im lucky I guess. My Father told me about self defense and shit when I was younger.
You are, if you'd have had a passive can't be bothered to teach you nothing father that loves to criticize when you take the initiative to try things, well that ain't no good.

A father needs to looksmax his son. That's way more important

To be fair if you stand up for yourself even verbally at least nowadays your the one who gets in trouble. God help you if you actually throw a punch.

Overbearing vindictive single mother's aka (bitches) have a disproportionately high rate of delinquent sons/whore daughter's & future felons. The daughter takes after the mother & the son has no male role model teaching them to redirect their energy into positive outlets or teaching them self restraint & the power of consequences to actions before the act has taken place (insight).

Introverted children probably had a childhood involving being overly protected during childhood (stuck indoors all the time) or not given affection/direction leading to belief that no one gives a fuck about them so they don't want to disappoint the parents further & play everything safe or go the other direction & act out as even negative attention is better than none.
You just described my life, I think I’m done.

Ye. My father is a failure.
Then again, he is kinda a high inhib cuck who has had a bad father himself.
It's kinda hard to blame him for that, but even so, I still resent him at times.

Due to not learning how to properly deal with anger, I tend to store it, until it flows over and nowadays (thanks therapy, guess it's useful for SOMETHING after all) I release it and become very unpleasant to be around.
I don't feel bad for snapping on my father at times, he kinda deserves it.
Although, I still can't bring myself to fully hate him.

My mother turned me into a polite obedient pussy who doesn't dare speak his mind in a foreward manner, while my father just sat there and didn't really contribute much to my development. And what he did contribute was shit. Depressive behaviors, overtidiness, high inhib due to his criticism, stuff like that...

Still, I'm incel because I'm ugly, first and foremost and it's important to remember that.

The case 4 me. Dad wasn't around since an early age, so I had to learn eveything about myself from the stupid ass bluepilled shit my family shoved into me.

Many kids are born out of selfish reasons.:feelsbadman:

Are u talking about me? :feelsmega:

Some Chad on twitter made a tweet that said this.
"By the time my son is 18 I will have taught him: - how to lift - how to fight - how to lead - how to run a business - how to run game - how to meditate - how to manage stress - how to eat - how to love - how to win This is my pledge. This is my promise. This is our life."

mine is pathetic and a fool

A huge part of our bad lives is due to bad upbringing . May parents are have the worst relationship I had ever seen ..and that toxic family dynamics passed down to my older brother and he is doing the same shit again with his wife . But lucky me I took the blackpill and I shall be saved and break the family toxic legacy once I WI.ascend with a Jb tbh ngl .

My father raised me to be a cuck.

My father raised me to be a cuck.
6372709F 7735 4439 8C7D 685845063DB2

My dad was the biggest bitch in the world. He grew up with my trash grandmother alone though, so single mom meme checks out. But hearing her talk about how he would just take shit from everyone else legit made me so angry with both her and him, he would get bullied and shit on endlessly even in the military and never did anything.

Bitch dad kids like us had to teach ourselves everything , at the expense of being late to everything as a result.
Mogs me hard.
JFL, my entire years in high school I would ask for help getting gyno surgery but he never helped at all and just called me entitled

When I finally got it years later, too little too late, on my own he admitted he was wrong when he realized he's never getting grandkids anymore and should have listened

Last edited:
A huge part of our bad lives is due to bad upbringing . May parents are have the worst relationship I had ever seen ..and that toxic family dynamics passed down to my older brother and he is doing the same shit again with his wife . But lucky me I took the blackpill and I shall be saved and break the family toxic legacy once I WI.ascend with a Jb tbh ngl .
Partly this is true. But anyone ugly who says they are incel because of their upbringing are coping hard, because a lot of people have shitty upbringings and don't end up as incel or other niche outcast.
Not saying upbringing didn't make it worse, but it wouldn't have been "good" with decent upbringing either, srsly.

Partly this is true. But anyone ugly who says they are incel because of their upbringing are coping hard, because a lot of people have shitty upbringings and don't end up as incel or other niche outcast.
Not saying upbringing didn't make it worse, but it wouldn't have been "good" with decent upbringing either, srsly.
True . Bad upbringing simply makes things worse .