Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fellow ADHDcels here?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Not FakeDDcels, ADHDcels (hyperactive only). The cuck doctors cut off my Saiyan tail when I was born and when I was in Kindergarten the teacher got triggered by me not wanting to sit on a spot of the floor where another kid recently farted and brainwashed my ultra bluepilled mother into allowing the ZioNazi "doctors" to prescribe me literal BLUE PILLS (adderal) to sedate me and lower my power level. Stopped taking that shit when was eleven and said fuck authority. Still have my lightning reflexes and high energy, so glad I didn't grow out of my ADHD, it's the only "Mental Disorder" that is actually a genetic gift. That being said, in our no action, boring normie cuck culture, ADHD is frowned upon.

Are you high inhib?

I have speech impediment. I stutter a lot, have trouble with reading, and writing.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Are you high inhib?
I have speech impediment. I stutter a lot, have trouble with reading, and writing.

Good question. I'm low inhib around people my age. I have a hard time starting conversations with older strangers though, also not very talkative at family gatherings because I have no idea what to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back