Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Any fellow programmingcel know this pain?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
I just spent 7 hours trying to fix some dumb ass bug that didn't even have to do with the code itself, instead was just some windows compatibility and drivers bullshit.
I like my career but I hate everything that is not writing the code itself, anyone else feels the same way?

I'm too lazy to learn to code, but it might be indispensable to moneymaxx from home tbh

same i spent thre entire morning trying to web scrape 1 line of html but then realized i needed membership access to the site lel

based programmingcels. What languages do you code in?

Too real
Tfw all the tutorials you view to fix it never work and are irrelevant jfl

Debugging is half your skill as a programmer. Debugging bad code is just as, if not more important than, writing good code (stable, reliable, readable etc.). Learn to like it.

Always test as I work crew.

Rarely debug crew.

same i spent thre entire morning trying to web scrape 1 line of html but then realized i needed membership access to the site lel
brootal ngl
based programmingcels. What languages do you code in?
c++ is my fav, but currently using python because machine learning stuff. I also use Java and Javascript.
That was me not long ago
Too real
Tfw all the tutorials you view to fix it never work and are irrelevant jfl
And the few good ones have shitty quality with an almost impossible to understand accent.

c++ is my fav, but currently using python because machine learning stuff. I also use Java and Javascript.
Nice dude, how did you get into machine learning? I dont understand shit and tutorials aren't making it better tbh

Nice dude, how did you get into machine learning? I dont understand shit and tutorials aren't making it better tbh
I recommend starting with the Machine Learning Crash Course from Google. Make sure you have the prerequisites on lineal algebra and calculus (this one is kind of optional) before you start the actual course. I'm currently doing a ML course on Uni and pretty much everything on the Crash Course is what we see. I also recommend the Coursera courses from deeplearning.ai and Andrew Ng.
Debugging is half your skill as a programmer. Debugging bad code is just as, if not more important than, writing good code (stable, reliable, readable etc.). Learn to like it.
I really wish I didn't have to tho, if I could just work on the algorithms it'd be ideal.

I really wish I didn't have to tho, if I could just work on the algorithms it'd be ideal.

Nobody is going to entrust multi-million dollar software infrastructures to you and pay you to tinker with designing and proving new algorithms if you don't have a PhD in math or computer science.

Algorithm design is mostly academic for most programmers.

if you don't have a PhD in math or computer science.
Well yeah that's why I want to get one. I got into this exclusively because of the algorithmic part of it, but men if I had known how much I was gonna hate the rest I would have chosen anything else. How did you learn to like debugging? Where do you find the fun of it?

Well yeah that's why I want to get one. I got into this exclusively because of the algorithmic part of it, but men if I had known how much I was gonna hate the rest I would have chosen anything else. How did you learn to like debugging? Where do you find the fun of it?

I don't. I'm still learning to like it.

I've been programming professionally for 16 years and I hate my job.

Now i'm coding a shit using C#

12 hours coding to go later to an empty house and no message on my cell phone.

Meanwhile, any chad has hundreds of messages and surely at his house he has an open leg femoid waiting for him.

Fuck off.

I've been programming professionally for 16 years and I hate my job.

Now i'm coding a shit using C#

12 hours coding to go later to an empty house and no message on my cell phone.

Meanwhile, any chad has hundreds of messages and surely at his house he has an open leg femoid waiting for him.

Fuck off.

But you're getting paid well, I presume.

How can I get into cloud computing? I am currently learning python

But you're getting paid well, I presume.

In my country, coding is not very well paid.

I'm not complaining, my job allows me to lead an independent life. But nothing else.

In almost European countries, being a programmer is considered to be a loser (trust me). In the United States coding is viewed much more favourably.

On top of that, there are interests to feminize the profession.

I dont know about programming only a bit sql

wish i could program ngl my dad is a programmer but i find it a bit boring