Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any fellow schizocels?

basedschizocel

basedschizocel

Greycel
I got formally diagnosed in late 2017 after having multiple psychotic meltdowns. Dr schlomo prescribed me seroquel and it makes me a tired, unmotivated, apathetic zombie. The other option is to not take them and constantly have really uncomfortable hallucinations and have voices remind me how subhuman I am 24/7.

schizocels are the truestcels

I believe @Napoleon de Geso is a schizo cel.

I am an Ex-shizo.

I am an Ex-shizo.
Wdym? Did it just go away eventually or did you find the right meds to control it? I'm still fairly young so I hope that it will go away one day.

Wdym? Did it just go away eventually or did you find the right meds to control it? I'm still fairly young so I hope that it will go away one day.
I had it in my 11-13 years of age, then with the help of medication it went away.
I had a psychologist, and a psychiatrist to aid my situation.

Yes. Need help in searcgin special cure adorable loli waifu of culture
JFL government literally owes us gfs to cure our schizophrenia.
I had it in my 11-13 years of age, then with the help of medication it went away.
I had a psychologist, and a psychiatrist to aid my situation.
Psychiatrists are absolutely cucked. I saw two (both foids) before I got diagnosed and they said there was nothing wrong with me. Foid psychiatrists were only admitted to med school to fill a quota, none of them know what they're doing.

JFL government literally owes us gfs to cure our schizophrenia.

Psychiatrists are absolutely cucked. I saw two (both foids) before I got diagnosed and they said there was nothing wrong with me. Foid psychiatrists were only admitted to med school to fill a quota, none of them know what they're doing.
What a coincidence.
My psychologist was a stacy, the other was a jooish women in her 40s.
Lmao
But i liked them, since i used those sessions to play chess with them.
I rekt their ass every single time.
It was satisfying.