Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fellow Spotifycels?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Drop your username bellow so I could follow you :3 and maybe you could follow me back tbhngl

No bro im not rich i use youtube

I prefer soundcloud tbh

Weed

what has this always been a looped image?

I have my account connected to Jewbook :feelsseriously:

If you want to really buy it, just message me on discord and I will get it lul $3 max
Ofc this would be for a month. Or lifetime?

I use Pandora

I pirated It,not sure if I can add you.:waitwhat:

I'd doxx myself if I posted my Spotify username, tbhtbh nglngl ded srs.

Bandcamp is better tbh.

I used to used but it's too much of a hassle and I can't use it while walking to places.

Fuaark scratch that, I logged back in. I forgot what a good way to find music it is.

Last edited:
Why? If you have net problems, just click "Download" tthbhtb
No net problems, I just don't have a phone plan so no connection unless wifi. Spotify isn't available where I live so I'd have to either vpnmaxx or get a modded apk and I can't be assed with that tbh, downloading from yt and soundcloud is less of a hassle.

You'd think a guy who ewhores would be the last person to pay for music.

I use youtube premium, which includes youtube music. It's only $2 more than spotify, and I get to close the screen on my phone while streaming video.

I use youtube premium, which includes youtube music. It's only $2 more than spotify, and I get to close the screen on my phone while streaming video.
I heard youtube premium is crap compared to spotify thbngl

I heard youtube premium is crap compared to spotify thbngl
It can be a bit buggy. Sometimes I will exit the app, and it will just turn off. However, I think the selection of music is much better, as you have all of youtube to choose from.

It can be a bit buggy. Sometimes I will exit the app, and it will just turn off. However, I think the selection of music is much better, as you have all of youtube to choose from.
That's true, so far I have 100% of the songs I like, and even if I don't find them on spotify I can simply download a song from youtube and upload it on spotify tbhngl

No bro im not rich i use youtube
Same bro. If you're an androidcel I'd recommend youtube vanced. It's a modded version of YouTube that has background play.

Just download music.