Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any geneticist incels here if you can recreate the XYY mutation this could reduce or solve inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Physical traits[edit]
People with the 47,XYY karyotype have an increased growth rate from early childhood, with an average final height approximately 7 cm (3") above expected final height.[5] In Edinburgh, Scotland, eight 47, XYY boys born 1967–1972 and identified in a newborn screening programme had an average height of 188.1 cm (6'2") at age 18—their fathers' average height was 174.1 cm (5'8½"), their mothers' average height was 162.8 cm (5'4").[6][7] The increased gene dosage of three X/Y chromosome pseudoautosomal region (PAR1) SHOX genes has been postulated as a cause of the increased stature seen in all three sex chromosome trisomies: 47,XXX, 47,XXY, and 47,XYY.[8] Severe acne was noted in a very few early case reports, but dermatologists specializing in acne now doubt the existence of a relationship with 47,XYY.[9]

Prenatal testosterone levels are normal in 47,XYY males.[10] Most 47,XYY males have normal sexual development and have normal fertility.

Approximately half of 47,XYY boys identified by newborn screening programs had learning difficulties—a higher proportion than found among siblings and above-average-IQ control groups.[6][13] In Edinburgh, 54% of 47,XYY boys (7 of 13) identified in a newborn screening program received remedial reading teaching compared to 18% (4 of 22) in an above-average-IQ control group of 46,XY boys matched by their father's social class.[17] In Boston, USA 55% of 47,XYY boys (6 of 11) identified in a newborn screening program had learning difficulties and received part-time resource room help compared to 11% (1 of 9) in an above-average-IQ control group of 46,XY boys with familial balanced autosomal chromosome translocations.[18]

So the positive side of this is that the men are taller (average height 6'2) but had learning difficulties and average to bellow average iq

So what do you guys think ?

Aren't they sterile or am I missing something because i'm sure such individuals are sterile

So they end up low iq....

So they end up low iq....
Well its a start at for solving the height issue im sure that further development and altering of the genes will eradicate the low iq stuff
Aren't they sterile or am I missing something because i'm sure such individuals are sterile
the studies say that they aren't sterile

better to genetically engineer Stacies with trad-wife personality traits who will be loyal to us and love us unconditionally.

Did we just find the Chad gene? :chad:

when being chad means having mutated genes.

better to genetically engineer Stacies with trad-wife personality traits who will be loyal to us and love us unconditionally.
This. Even if it does take years it’s worth the wait.

Man can change, but woman's disgusting sexual behavior can't. So it should be changed by genetic engineering.