Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any gingercels here ?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Does JBW work with gingers tbh?

I think part of the discrimination against red-haired ppl is to do with historic anti-irish sentiment especially in the UK and the USA

Last edited:
gingers should be considered ethnic tbh

no one wants ginger kids

I’m black haired, to answer the topic title question.

Gingers looks like truecels to me they have bad media effect and seen as "creepy"

Does JBW work with gingers tbh?
It does not, add manlet status to the equation and there's absolutely no hope. tbh we might as well be considered another race

gingers are considered hot here (the males too) tbhtbh
I don't understand British/American anti-ginger sentiment
I wished (and I still kinda do, although it wouldn't dramatically increase my SMV) I was a ginger when I was younger, because I always considered them gigachads

Gingers looks like truecels to me they have bad media effect and seen as "creepy"

They are typically victims of stereotyping.

I'm a ginger. It's bad. Being called names. I have a long list of folk who are dead.

They are usually ugly anyway

thankfully not.

You probably mog me so hard
Are you saying I am better looking than you or are you saying I'm a better Incel than you?

I'm bald and ginger and fat and I look evil. People say I look like Freddy Kruger. Which I do without my clothes on.

gingers have it worst tbh, even ethnics are better

Are you saying I am better looking than you or are you saying I'm a better Incel than you?

I'm bald and ginger and fat and I look evil. People say I look like Freddy Kruger. Which I do without my clothes on.
Gingers are prob more preferred than curries is what I’m saying

Here's the real test... Can gingers run JBW game in SEA?

Does strawberry blonde count?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back