Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any good anime you can recommend? No comedy, No fantasy shit

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
I just watched terror in ressonance a year ago and it affected me so hard tbh. Do you guys have any good anime's that have a deep meaning? I dont want an anime with monsters or prototyps fighting each other. I want some real shit.

I havent watched many anime. So if you know a good anime that is pretty known, just tell me since i might not know it.

Maybe monster

Ajin or Inuyashiki are the first things that come to my mind.

Welcome to the NHK

Neon Genesis Evangelion has quite the depth to it. Watch the original episodes before considering the rebuilds though.
Welcome to the NHK
Also this.

Samurai Champloo

Monster..that shit will fuck with your mind.

Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig.

Bonus points that its one of the few animes to actually be better dubbed imo. Its a high quality dub using some great voice actors, and imo the vocal range is more interesting than the original, because all japanese VAs tend to sound the same, especially the men.

what do you mean no fantasy or comedy? isnt that basically every anime?

spongebob squarepants

Maybe monster
Serial Experiments Lain, Harmony, possibly Ergo Proxy(if you take each episode for what it is).
Also this,
Monster..that shit will fuck with your mind.

i think i am gonna watch monster
Welcome to the NHK

I starting watching the last episode of this anime by accident. Now i know what will happen. I am so fucking low iq jfl. Burning series fooled me that day back then

Yuru yuri, Non Non Biyori, Lucky Star, K-on, Gabriel Dropout, Kiniro Mosaic

The one with the toothbrush and the QT little sister

What do you mean by deep meaning
------------

Monster is pseudo intellectual shit imho
what do you mean no fantasy or comedy? isnt that basically every anime?
Yeah that's what I was thinking at first too

Welcome to the NHK perfect for incels

MD Geist

I personally have never watched an anime with "deep meaning"

No fantasy? Captain Tsubasa kek.

Yeah Ghost in the Shell and DOGS are good classic ones, MHA/BNHA are good too and I recently started Overlord, it's fantasy but it's in a MMORPG sense. Enjoyed the characters a lot. Though be careful with the second season like the first 5 episodes are about a 10000% lizard chad and lizard femoid getting together literally because he's a fucking chad (I mean literally, she doesn't even have time to get to know his personality in any way)

Yeah Ghost in the Shell and DOGS are good classic ones, MHA/BNHA are good too and I recently started Overlord, it's fantasy but it's in a MMORPG sense. Enjoyed the characters a lot. Though be careful with the second season like the first 5 episodes are about a 10000% lizard chad and lizard femoid getting together literally because he's a fucking chad (I mean literally, she doesn't even have time to get to know his personality in any way)
fuck BnHA tbh

Gunbuster. Best shit I saw in the last years.

It's only 6 episodes so you have no excuse.

I just watched terror in ressonance a year ago and it affected me so hard tbh. Do you guys have any good anime's that have a deep meaning? I dont want an anime with monsters or prototyps fighting each other. I want some real shit.

I havent watched many anime. So if you know a good anime that is pretty known, just tell me since i might not know it.

Texhnolyze. Its incels.is in anime form.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back