Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious any good coping games that isnt hardware intensive

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
my pc is shit

my pc is shit

Share your specs

Terraria is an excellent PC game with lots of mod support and it's easy on the hardware. That's provided you enjoy games such as Zelda,Castlevania, and Final Fantasy.

Terraria is an excellent PC game with lots of mod support and it's easy on the hardware. That's provided you enjoy games such as Zelda,Castlevania, and Final Fantasy.
maybe i should play zelda ngl, like some of the classic on NES

intel graphics, my gaming pc is gone :feelsrope:

Which intel graphics? There’s a fairly big discrepancy in integrated graphics these days. Also how much RAM do you have?

Which intel graphics? There’s a fairly big discrepancy in integrated graphics these days. Also how much RAM do you have?
uhd 620 and 8gb ram

8 GB RAM is good. Search ‘intel uhd 620 gaming’ on youtube. Here’s a decent video I found:

View: https://youtu.be/n6A93zgSwrI

Keep in mind games are also affected by your processor’s speed and not just integrated graphics, so compare your processor speed to what’s being used in the videos.

:feelsokman:

Technically I can't because my screen is 60 Hz. Higher FPS still feels better somehow, I can't explain it. Maybe it's because of lower input lag - mouse feels more responsive.
I see

Hades - easily a top-10 game of all time for me at around 150 hours played.

Also if you are a poor/piratecel you can download it off fitgirl https://fitgirl-repacks.site/hades/

Last edited:
Both DotA and League of Legends work on most modern laptops but require massive time sinks before they become enjoyable.

that’s the most brutal MMO for sure

Last edited:
dont have attention span for it nglcel

true i just recently started out and am getting mogged to death by max level players with 10 years worth of gear on them. no other games i enjoy playing tbh risk of rain 2 is fun but need mid range pc

Both DotA and League of Legends work well on laptops but require massive time sinks before they become enjoyable.

that’s the most brutal MMO for sure
a lot of my freinds play it a lot, how long until it becomes enjoyable ngl

a lot of my freinds play it a lot, how long until it becomes enjoyable ngl

DotA takes at least 50 hours to learn the most basic stuff, League maybe 25. But those games have a huge skill-ceiling you can keep on noticeably improving after thousands of hours. My brother has 5k dota hours played jfl.

In case you were referring to Tibia it’s literally just a massive MMO-grind that doesn’t really get interesting until you’ve grinded for maybe 100 hours. It’s open world and the brutal thing is any player regardless of level and almost regardless of which ‘zone’ your in can kill you whenever they want if you play on PvP-server. And if you die in Tibia you lose levels AND some gear you have equipped which the killer can simply pick up from your dead body and sell or use himself. You MUST have friends in PvP-servers or it’s game over.

Last edited:
team fortress 2, cs source, OSRS, or run emulators