Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any good incel anime?

Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
One where the character hates normies and hurts them and gets revenge. Basically joker-tier or in the style of movies like Rampage (2009)
Any recommendations?

welcome to nhk

watamote

Main character's a foid and doesn't go ER but it's pretty close to what you're describing

also this
I want one where the guy hates foids and kills them. It needs to have violence of some kind

I want one where the guy hates foids and kills them. It needs to have violence of some kind
I can think of a few edgy anime where the MC wants to kill or hates everyone but not one that just hate's women off the top of my head.

Fem3

I can think of a few edgy anime where the MC wants to kill or hates everyone but not one that just hate's women off the top of my head.
Which ones are they? I NEED to know

first season of oregairu

Last one I saw was the Angel Densetsu OVA (The main character is pretty much an incel/facecel)

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi, it's manga tho u can wait for anime its getting adaptation soon.

There was a anime where a poorcel enters a toilet only highschool (Owned by his dad who abondened him and her mother) and ''suprise sex''s every single foid in it using a clock that stops time.
İt was based af

There was a anime where a poorcel enters a toilet only highschool (Owned by his dad who abondened him and her mother) and ''suprise sex''s every single foid in it using a clock that stops time.
:lul::lul::lul:
based
would watch ngl
Please let me know if you remember the name

Now ur GrAY ass is banned :lul: