Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any good way of getting a free virtual phone number? (Chadfish gone wrong?)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22801
  • Start date
Deleted member 22801

Deleted member 22801

Banned
-
So I was on this dating app called Badoo, I found this whore whom I have/had a oneitis with, I made a Chadfish account and she just asked me for my Whatsapp number (AKA my phone number).

Should I just give up now? I know she blocked my number from Whatsapp and Telegram and it would probably be a bad idea to give her my real number so she would probably found out who I am.

I tried several apps that allegedly gives you a new phone number, but they're NOT free. Also, most numbers available are from the US, Canada or the UK, not even from my country.

Tell her you just wanna chat on badoo for now, if your Chadfish is good looking enough to qualify as a Chad-fish she'll agree

Tell her you just wanna chat on badoo for now, if your Chadfish is good looking enough to qualify as a Chad-fish she'll agree
She showed some interest, maybe because my fictional Chad character is a russian Chad and she's ukrainian, we're chatting in russian (I'm using Google Translate). I think that maybe she suspects that I'm a fake and that's why she's already asking for my Whatsapp number, so I guess there's not much to do here, I tried to make the account as real-looking as possible. Thanks for the advice anyway.

my fictional Chad character is a russian Chad and she's ukrainian, we're chatting in russian (I'm using Google Translate). I think that maybe she suspects that I'm a fake and that's why she's already asking for my Whatsapp number
oh cyka :whatfeels:

Forget about it, I just got deleted/unmatched, what a loser am I.

Is there any way I can delete this thread?

Google translate will make mistakes, if she believes you are real she will think you have severe learning disorders or a neurological condition because you are going to sound fucked up.

Last edited:
So I was on this dating app called Badoo, I found this whore whom I have/had a oneitis with, I made a Chadfish account and she just asked me for my Whatsapp number (AKA my phone number).

Should I just give up now? I know she blocked my number from Whatsapp and Telegram and it would probably be a bad idea to give her my real number so she would probably found out who I am.

I tried several apps that allegedly gives you a new phone number, but they're NOT free. Also, most numbers available are from the US, Canada or the UK, not even from my country.
Have you tried the Google Voice app?

Sounds interesting, thanks. Maybe it will be useful in the future.
Yeah, I've used it to troll or to call people up without using my real number.