Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any high iq engineers

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★★
Came up with an idea a few years ago that I think would be the next great revolution in the less than truck load industry and possibly even the truck load industry. Sitting twiddling my thumbs has given me the chance to think about it again.
Came up with an idea to increase dock efficiency, decrease damaged freight and with out causing job loss via automation.
Problem is I don't have the know how to take the idea from my head and make it something real would need an engineer to help me, would also need to find funding.

I did 4 weeks at engineering school. My minimum salary requirement would be £35,000 for this project.

@Blacktarpill

Get a VC funding :feelshmm:

I would not trust some random guy on the internet if you think you have a new good idea. But first thing is getting the pen and paper out and sketching how you think your idea would work. You can also print some pictures out of the issue and draw over them to illustrate what you are trying to do. You might figure out it’s not feasible based on your sketch.

but yea last thing you want to be is scammed out of your invention. You need to get patent experts to help you do research to make sure something does not already exists and also to help you do documentation that you can submit to the patent office if your idea is original. The you have to see if anyone is interested in making your product, licensing. Also the Chinese have no issue in cloning products that sell.

Arent you engineer too?

Been in transportation/warehousing along time never seen anything like i have in mind.
Do the sketch's need to be detailed or can they be rough? My drawing skills are 0.