Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any High School Dropoutcels Here?

Varys

Varys

ゼスト
-
I dropped out of high school when I was 16 because I couldn't take being ostracized and bullied anymore.

Going to school everyday was horrible and my parents were on the verge of getting arrested for my truancy so they agreed to let me drop out.

People would pick on me because I was really quiet and always kept to myself so I was an easy target.

I don't know how I would've got through if I stayed. I remember this girl laughed at me and told me because of how many times I was absent I was going to be a "Super Senior" and I asked what that was and she told me a student that takes an extra year to graduate.

But honestly it would've been more like Super Super Super Senior with how many classes I missed by the time I would have graduated.

It was so humiliating having to take biology with 13 year olds at age 16 because of how many times I failed just from not showing up.

I really am not a dumb person. I got my GED and I'll be graduating college in a year. It's just I couldn't handle high school.

I have respect for incels that are able to get through it.

If I ever ascend I will encourage my kids and support them so they can get through because I think it's important to have that foundation in math and science you get from high school. I had a lot of catch up to do in college and had to take a humanities major because of how fucked my math and science skills are from never showing up at school.

I've been dropping in and out HS's for years, purposely failing classes to get set-back a year, trying to lose virginity before I enter college.

Yes. Dropped out at the age of 19.

I was surprised I didn’t get expelled for fighting, but I got through. And went on to become nothing.

Happy5

Everyone here calls you a highIQcel but if a normie heard this the normie would think you are retarded.

I never judge anyone who drops out like normies do because I can understand why.

I remember in this college class this kid talked about how he dropped out of high school and there were legit gasps and everyone instantly thought he was screwed up.

I got expelled at grade 11

View attachment 50165

Everyone here calls you a highIQcel but if a normie heard this the normie would think you are retarded.
To drop out you're either dumb or mentally ill. Stupidity being far more common than mental illness, people naturally tend to assume dropping out is caused by lack of intellectual ability.

My parents forced me to go to HS so I didn't drop out there, however I quickly dropped out of Uni as I was/am too afraid of people. LDARing ever since.

To drop out you're either dumb or mentally ill. Stupidity being far more common than mental illness, people naturally tend to assume dropping out is caused by lack of intellectual ability.

You Cant Be Serious

If I grew up in a Japanese highschool as Japanese boy I would've never dropped out or wanted to drop out.

I am not sick this western society is sick.

My parents forced me to go to HS so I didn't drop out there, however I quickly dropped out of Uni as I was/am too afraid of people. LDARing ever since.

Happy4

I can tolerate college because there's no gym class/cafeteria and I can take whatever classes I want.

Might as well have. I'm probably never going to make use of the qualifications I got from school.

U deserved to drop out if u cantt even show up to something

Aggravated

and?

The whole reason I didn't show up was because I didn't want it, I'm not complaining that I didn't graduate.

View attachment 50207

and?

The whole reason I didn't show up was because I didn't want it, I'm not complaining that I didn't graduate.

Bc u think something a low iq retard can sit thru is admirable lmao

No one gives a fuck about ur highschool experience bc ur a pussy who can't get past something that auto passes u

Bc u think something a low iq retard can sit thru is admirable lmao

No one gives a fuck about ur highschool experience bc ur a pussy who can't get past something that auto passes u

I'm not saying it's admirable I just wanted to see if other incels went through something similar which they did.

You can be proud you graduated high school.

OK

I dropped out of high school when I was 16 because I couldn't take being ostracized and bullied anymore.

Going to school everyday was horrible and my parents were on the verge of getting arrested for my truancy so they agreed to let me drop out.

People would pick on me because I was really quiet and always kept to myself so I was an easy target.

I don't know how I would've got through if I stayed. I remember this girl laughed at me and told me because of how many times I was absent I was going to be a "Super Senior" and I asked what that was and she told me a student that takes an extra year to graduate.

But honestly it would've been more like Super Super Super Senior with how many classes I missed by the time I would have graduated.

It was so humiliating having to take biology with 13 year olds at age 16 because of how many times I failed just from not showing up.

I really am not a dumb person. I got my GED and I'll be graduating college in a year. It's just I couldn't handle high school.

If I ever ascend I will encourage my kids and support them so they can get through because I think it's important to have that foundation in math and science you get from high school. I had a lot of catch up to do in college and had to take a humanities major because of how fucked my math and science skills are from never showing up at school.
Same here I stopped giving a shit after sophomore year dropped out and got my GED doesn’t really matter if you have a GED or HS diploma all it’s going to get you is a shitty dead end job. So fuck it.

Go fuck yourself, buddy. You obviously have no idea what it's like to have major depressive disorder.

Go fuck yourself, buddy. You obviously have no idea what it's like to have major depressive disorder.

Gtfo with your bullshit and depression bs

You obviously ain't born poor so gtfo this forum and be a shitty small town politician that fondle kids

Gtfo with your bullshit and depression bs

You obviously ain't born poor so gtfo this forum and be a shitty small town politician that fondle kids
Le

I did pass through all of this. I even became a NEET for a while because I couldn't handle it anymore.
Fortunately, I finished all this, but unfortunately, it continued at college. Hell is other people.

OP, I sincerely sympathize with you, and I wish you all the best for your future.

How about you help em lookmax instead

it’s brutal. but going to college and being incel for a STEM major is even worse.

How about you help em lookmax instead

Hmm

Not for a western foid. They will be told they can careermax and go to Japan like me.

it’s brutal. but going to college and being incel for a STEM major is even worse.

I am a humanities major and surrounded almost entirely by fat western pig filth foids.

At least there is most likely some Asian girls in your classes.

I will raise my hafu kids to be STEMcels after my experience.

Hacking

To drop out you're either dumb or mentally ill
Muh mental illness

Something tells me that if we lived in saner times, the rate of people with mental illness would drop dramatically, and not just due to epigenetic factors. If one had a time machine, went back in time and swapped the brains of what would later become a Chad and what would later become a mentally ill person, prebirth, something again tells me that the Chad who grew up having the so called mentally ill person's brain wouldn't be 'mentally ill'

Last edited:
Muh mental illness

Something tells me that if we lived in saner times, the rate of people with mental illness would drop dramatically, and not just due epigenetic factors. If one had a time machine, went back in time and swapped the brains of what would later become a Chad and what would later become a mentally ill person, prebirth, something again tells me that the Chad who grew up having the so called mentally ill person's brain wouldn't be 'mentally ill'
I agree with you, however we can't revert back to former times. Hence the necessity of anti-depressants and electrical shock therapy.

Muh mental illness

Something tells me that if we lived in saner times, the rate of people with mental illness would drop dramatically, and not just due epigenetic factors. If one had a time machine, went back in time and swapped the brains of what would later become a Chad and what would later become a mentally ill person, prebirth, something again tells me that the Chad who grew up having the so called mentally ill person's brain wouldn't be 'mentally ill'
I agree with you, however we can't revert back to former times. Hence the necessity of anti-depressants and electrical shock therapy.

Mental illness is a Zionist fraud to get every zombofied on Zion-Pills.

This2

* in very few cases they may be able to legitimately help people but are often over prescribed and unnecessary

Manko is the only cure for my "mental illnesses."

electrical shock therapy.

ROFL

My school life was hell from middle school onward. I kept dropping and coming back. But managed to finish it at 21.