Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Any hockey fans?

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
Hockey is the sport for incels. It’s rough to watch, in most cases the players aren’t Chads, and it’s all about letting out your aggression and working hard to win. Plus, Jsanza is a fan. Any fellow hockeycels here?

I've been a lifelong blue jackets fan as they are the closest team (technically I can get to Pittsburgh in about 10 minutes less than Columbus but fuck the penguins, fuck Sidney Crybaby, fuck the Steelers, and fuck shitsburgh.). They're playing so well right now and got hot at the right time. If they keep it up, nobody in the east can stop them.

I also am a fan of the AHL team that plays in Cleveland, the Cleveland (previously Lake Eire) Monsters. I was a partial season ticket holder for a year and was at almost every Calder Cup Playoff game during the 2016 season where they won it all.

I also got to see the Joe (Joe Louis Arena) 6 games before the final Red Wings game there. It was a piece of shit that needed to go but there was alot of hockey history there.

I've also kissed the Stanley Cup. :chad:

I've been a lifelong blue jackets fan as they are the closest team (technically I can get to Pittsburgh in about 10 minutes less than Columbus but fuck the penguins, fuck Sidney Crybaby, fuck the Steelers, and fuck shitsburgh.). They're playing so well right now and got hot at the right time. If they keep it up, nobody in the east can stop them.

I also am a fan of the AHL team that plays in Cleveland, the Cleveland (previously Lake Eire) Monsters. I was a partial season ticket holder for a year and was at almost every Calder Cup Playoff game during the 2016 season where they won it all.

I also got to see the Joe (Joe Louis Arena) 6 games before the final Red Wings game there. It was a piece of shit that needed to go but there was alot of hockey history there.

I've also kissed the Stanley Cup. :chad:
I’m a Leafs fan and I share the same distaste for the Penguins. I’m still in shock at how Tampa’s on the verge of being swept. I do hope it happens though because I hate them

Hockey looks fun but i dont have time for it.

Smth for Leafcels. Is hockey a thing outside Canada or US?

its the funnest to play and watch out of all sports imo, used to play some street hockey as a kid

Last edited:
For what it’s worth Metallica pretends to be Sharks fans for one night a year
At least once a year, Metallica wants to experienced how it feels to be like the ppl who wear thier merchandises.

At least once a year, Metallica wants to experienced how it feels to be like the ppl who wear thier merchandises.
Considering the majority of their fans are probably incels, I don’t see why they’d want that

No, but I enjoy playing it.

I used to but not anymore

Considering the majority of their fans are probably incels, I don’t see why they’d want that
Never noticed that. it's over for Metallicacels.
But I was refering to a ppl wearing shirt with Metallica in spite of not knowing what Metallica is.:lul:

Not really, I can't seem to enjoy watching any sport.

Rangers fan here. It sucks.