Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any incel approved books that I should start reading?

SnakeBarrier

SnakeBarrier

General Believer in the Blackpill
-
I'm also searching for any books on Philosophy or anything that makes me question life or society in general. Also looking for good manga series to read if thats a thing.

I mostly don't have much books in my home and I personally want to start reading so I can learn and get some knowledge that will truly help me in life.

franz kafka - letter to his father
u can read it in 30 min pdf on the internet

6148r51rE6L.jpg

I really like Crime and Punishment, or anything by Dostoevsky.

It kinda go into what leads to some people going mad and start going on rampages. Isolation and such

I'm also searching for any books on Philosophy or anything that makes me question life or society in general. Also looking for good manga series to read if thats a thing.

I mostly don't have much books in my home and I personally want to start reading so I can learn and get some knowledge that will truly help me in life.
Why does it have to philosophy and the coal-colored supplement?
Read something for fun for once.

Whatever by Michel Houellebecq, it's less than 100 pages and is literally about inceldom and the sexual/romantic struggles men face in this age.

Why does it have to philosophy and the coal-colored supplement?
Read something for fun for once.

I just seen your suggestion on the other thread, Moby Dick is a famous but good book. Maybe I'll give it a shot.