Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Incels here ever tried approaching Stacy in their bluepilled days? How did it go for you?

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
I'll start. For TLDR just read the 2nd paragraph.

6 years ago, I had a crush on this Stacy who always wore expensive, sexy clothing and was coveted by many dudes. My DUMBASS bluepilled friends at that time (who were also incels themselves) my dad, plus some foids and even the Stacy herself told me that looks aren't important and women love a man that is nice and can make her laugh (JFL, GIGACOPE). At that time, I was a jestermax clown who could make everybody (and foids) laugh but ALWAYS get friendzoned and/or rejected by foids anyways (gee I wonder why). To add insult to injury, my Stacy oneitis treated Chads FAR DIFFERENTLY to me, she would always call me BRUTAL friendzone names like "dude" and "bro" and barely keep eye contact with me and laugh at my jokes but while avoiding eye contact but she would twirl her hair, stare at Chad in the eye for an hour and giggle at him...AND CALL HIM BY HIS ACTUAL NAME. Even though I saw clearcut signs that things weren't gonna end well, my stubborn ignorant bluepilled ass in denial still kept my hopes up...

Here's where the REAL fun begins. I decided to make an approach on her so I started looking her in the eye and asking her approach-related questions (the kind of convo you have before asking a girl out) and she just kept on giving me an increasingly worried, nervous repulsive look and putting her hands up while giving me one-word responses. This caused me to get even more nervous and stumble in my conversation seeing her all scared and unresponsive. So I did the thing, I told her how pretty she was and I wanted to go on a date with her. She gave me a repulsive look and told me she liked me as a friend but didn't like me that way. From that day on, my life was OVER, I BLOCKED her on all Social Media, never talked to her again and went into a 7 month depression (sleepless nights, inability to function,suicidal thoughts) after finding out everything I've been taught was a lie and that NOTHING I DO will EVER get me a girlfriend.

I'm over this already but I still cringe everytime I think about my ugly ass approaching her. Anybody else got good stories?

Back in my bluepilled days I used to approach stacies when I was bored at airports, the most I got was a conversation.

Nope, never tried. Don't want to get sexual harassments charges.

A Stacy-Lite in High School. She just ignored me. At first I thought it probably has something to do with my age as I was 2-3 year younger than most of my classmates. (I was 15-16 she was 18). But then I found out she was dating a guy 3 inches shorter than me and looked younger than me. I look really old for my age. Even at almost 21 I look like I'm in my late 20s.

I once approached the hottest group of girls at a club and asked one of them to dance. Use your imagination to figure out how that went..

I did. In my blackpilled days. I had like a 2 months period where I was determined to ascend. I approached stacys, beckys and landwhales

I once approached the hottest group of girls at a club and asked one of them to dance. Use your imagination to figure out how that went..

OOOOFFF at least it was just a one night thing so likely you'll never see these dumb foide ever again.

I did. In my blackpilled days. I had like a 2 months period where I was determined to ascend. I approached stacys, beckys and landwhales
OOFFF how'd that work out bud?

So how was the dance?

OOFFF how'd that work out bud?
Mostly "sorry, I have a bf" even though they're at a bar alone, some just outright ignored me when I tried to strike up conversation, and a few turning to friends and snickering at me.

at least I had the balls to approach the hottest set in the whole club.

at least I had the balls to approach the hottest set in the whole club.
at least I had the balls to approach
Screen Shot 2020 09 28 at 14608 AM

Screen Shot 2020 09 28 at 14624 AM

Screen Shot 2020 09 28 at 14630 AM

:feelsrope: :blackpill: :f:

Mostly "sorry, I have a bf" even though they're at a bar alone, some just outright ignored me when I tried to strike up conversation, and a few turning to friends and snickering at me.
I got kicked out of a club once b/c I shoved a girl to the ground for doing that shit to me. I'm sorry I'd rather get kicked out WITH DIGNITY than be disrespected like that.

Getting curved is one thing but blatant disrespect is another

Last edited:
It didn't go well, hence why I'm here.

i approached a pretty ugly/fat girl after class once and she never went to that class again

it was like halfway through the semester, too, so she must've been really traumatized by seeing her looksmatch in person

When I approached in March & July, I never approach stacy/stacylites. Thats some volcel shit, no thanks.

ALL my approaches are sub6 and mostly in the 2-4 range. For comparison, my looksmatch is 3-3.5.

The only time I approach 5-5.5s are when there are no sub5s around or when I just want more tries/practice.

Primarly approaching foids above 5.5/10 = volcel and/or delusional.

I'll start. For TLDR just read the 2nd paragraph.

6 years ago, I had a crush on this Stacy who always wore expensive, sexy clothing and was coveted by many dudes. My DUMBASS bluepilled friends at that time (who were also incels themselves) my dad, plus some foids and even the Stacy herself told me that looks aren't important and women love a man that is nice and can make her laugh (JFL, GIGACOPE). At that time, I was a jestermax clown who could make everybody (and foids) laugh but ALWAYS get friendzoned and/or rejected by foids anyways (gee I wonder why). To add insult to injury, my Stacy oneitis treated Chads FAR DIFFERENTLY to me, she would always call me BRUTAL friendzone names like "dude" and "bro" and barely keep eye contact with me and laugh at my jokes but while avoiding eye contact but she would twirl her hair, stare at Chad in the eye for an hour and giggle at him...AND CALL HIM BY HIS ACTUAL NAME. Even though I saw clearcut signs that things weren't gonna end well, my stubborn ignorant bluepilled ass in denial still kept my hopes up...

Here's where the REAL fun begins. I decided to make an approach on her so I started looking her in the eye and asking her approach-related questions (the kind of convo you have before asking a girl out) and she just kept on giving me an increasingly worried, nervous repulsive look and putting her hands up while giving me one-word responses. This caused me to get even more nervous and stumble in my conversation seeing her all scared and unresponsive. So I did the thing, I told her how pretty she was and I wanted to go on a date with her. She gave me a repulsive look and told me she liked me as a friend but didn't like me that way. From that day on, my life was OVER, I BLOCKED her on all Social Media, never talked to her again and went into a 7 month depression (sleepless nights, inability to function,suicidal thoughts) after finding out everything I've been taught was a lie and that NOTHING I DO will EVER get me a girlfriend.

I'm over this already but I still cringe everytime I think about my ugly ass approaching her. Anybody else got good stories?

I was dismissed.
When I approached in March & July, I never approach stacy/stacylites. Thats some volcel shit, no thanks.

ALL my approaches are sub6 and mostly in the 2-4 range. For comparison, my looksmatch is 3-3.5.

The only time I approach 5-5.5s are when there are no sub5s around or when I just want more tries/practice.

Primarly approaching foids above 5.5/10 = volcel and/or delusional.

High iq

Last edited:
I did, now I cringe from embarrassment years later after being rejected. It wasn’t even a nice rejection, just the “get away from me creep” type of rejection

:feelshehe: :chad::banhammer:

i approached a pretty ugly/fat girl after class once and she never went to that class again

it was like halfway through the semester, too, so she must've been really traumatized by seeing her looksmatch in person
I did, now I cringe from embarrassment years later after being rejected. It wasn’t even a nice rejection, just the “get away from me creep” type of rejection

OOOOF. BRUTAL. Yup same shit for me. Thats the shit that irks me tbh. I HATE IT when people tell you to be confident but how can you possibly be confident when the girl is already giving you a repulsed look, avoiding eye contact or giving you one-word replies and you haven't even started speaking yet?

I did two times, first time it hurt a lot, and at least redpilled me, cause I started to believe, that I will never get a cute gf. Second time I knew there was almost no chance, but still didn't feel good. Then, I realized I probably can't get any 4+, so just called it quits.

Last edited:
It sucked, I came off nervous as fuck and it was totally cringe. Nothing good came of it

I don't know if she counts as stacy but i did try to get something out of this hot ex classmate of mine.

Didn't end well at all....

I never tried since even in my bluepilled drafts I knew I wouldn’t have a chance. I sure as hell won’t try now as the pain of getting rejected is worse than heterosexual rape.
Nope, never tried. Don't want to get sexual harassments charges.
That too

The only one I remember going especially bad was the time I asked a becky out and she laughed and said "I thought it was a joke". The other maybe 5 or so nothing that bad happened so I don't even remember them that well. I gave up after getting laughed at to my face.

After reading through this thread, It is so brutal that everything was decided biologically since the beginning.

A friend challenged me. He told he would give me 10 € if I dared going at the McDonald's table where 2 foids were, and ask their names.

I went and asked, they told me they had no names.

Once for the lolz. She laughed.

After reading through this thread, It is so brutal that everything was decided biologically since the beginning.
A friend challenged me. He told he would give me 10 € if I dared going at the McDonald's table where 2 foids were, and ask their names.

I went and asked, they told me they had no names.

BRUUUTAL...mogs my rejection by MILES