Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any incels who are actually interested iin Self-improvement?

P

PeruvianGuy

Banned
-
Not to be Condusef with MGTOW because they are in denial than sex and women validation are important.

But I just can't LDAR. I work on myself, studying/practicuna music, gymcelling and getting knowledge by reading.

Are you inti Self-improvement? What Is Self-improvement for you? Why or why not?

yes I practice karate
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I am currently collecting / making materials for language learning and I want to start an exercise routine

I'm currently 日本語maxing

self improvement doesnt work for ugly males. the only "self improvement" is forking out thousands of dollars for plastic surgery.

Yeah, because it will make life less shitty

this website comes after the self-improvement pill

I am by getting money and hopefully gonna get a surgery in 5 months or so

I guess if you truly find enjoyment in it. Me personally I just can’t get into any ‘good’ habit without realizing there’s no point, given that I won’t ever get a gf and be happy...so why bother.

Well I'm MGTOW even though I'm incel and trying to self improve. I would NEVER have bothered to try harder at life, if I was still incel, because I was LDARing every chance I got. MGTOW is the best option for incel men, as trying to get with women is impossible unless you are a high value man.

Well I'm MGTOW even though I'm incel and trying to self improve. I would NEVER have bothered to try harder at life, if I was still incel, because I was LDARing every chance I got. MGTOW is the best option for incel men, as trying to get with women is impossible unless you are a high value man.

Yes. My only issue with MGTOW Is that they claim that they dont care about femoids and deny the importance of having a partner. I agree that you can't Trust most (if not all) women, but sex Is important.

I feel like self-improvement is important. Even if you can't get a girl, that's no reason to give up on yourself as a person. I'm trying to maintain a routine of meditation and some exercise, just to feel healthier. I've also just started reading the portuguese dictionary to expand my vocabulary. I don't think you should do things that are good for you just because they can get you a girl, you should do them for yourself, and giving up on yourself is just not a good mindset to have imo