Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any MMOcels out there? What game is worth playing

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
are there any really good MMO(Rpgs) on the market right now or are any good ones gonna come out soon? Im currently waiting for Camelot Unchained but i have no idea when that 1 comes out

Not an MMO but I'm gonna shill for dota 2
You should try it

I have been playing just Skyrim recently, bug i need to fix some mod bugs and im lazy to ask help on reddit e_e

only one worth playing is vanilla wow

Path of the exiled

Have you ever heard of Everquest? Play that

KilluminoidBR said:
I have been playing just Skyrim recently, bug i need to fix some mod bugs and im lazy to ask help on reddit e_e

same lmao fucking ctd

xFeeLMyPaiN said:
are there any really good MMO(Rpgs) on the market right now or are any good ones gonna come out soon? Im currently waiting for Camelot Unchained but i have no idea when that 1 comes out

mmos are cashcow pieces of shit that make you spend more on p2w content than a hundred newly-released steam games.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
only one worth playing is vanilla wow

Sadly going to be a while before WoW Classic is released. Not really worth it to ruin that "first-time" experience if he hasn't already private servers, better to wait for the real thing.

RopeIsCope said:
Path of  the exiled

It's Path of Exile, and it's a great spiritual successor to Diablo II. Not exactly a conventional MMO or RPG, more like a "hack and slash" or ARPG I think it's called, but still a fantastic game. Love their skill and crafting system.

Haven and Hearth. http://www.havenandhearth.com

KilluminoidBR said:

whats your loadout?

install LOOT to sort the load order, usually helps here

probably guild wars 2
and
black desert online

Akarin said:
is it f2p yet? it had subscription when I heard about it first

hnh has always been f2p as far as I know. you're probably thinking of Salem, a similar game by the same developers.

retarded_dumbshit said:
hnh has always been f2p as far as I know. you're probably thinking of Salem, a similar game by the same developers.

oh, yeah probably I was thinking about that

just dark souls

retarded_dumbshit said:
It was subscription only for a while, when the game was just released. Now it's free, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back