Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Any of the women who post on cucktears would treat me like a creep if they saw me irl

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
There are like four or five foids who post on cucktears regularly. If any of them saw me walking down on a street full of people and in mid day, they would cross to the other side. If they saw me walking behind them on the same street, they would walk faster almost running away from me. If one of them got in the bus, she wouldn't sit next to me, even if the bus was full. If I sat next to her on the metro, she would start to get nervous and eventually she would move to another sit or stand. If I dare to talk to one of them like to ask for directions or something, she would avoid me and run away. I've dealt with that shit all my life and they're no different. They're just foids after all, they're equally as shallow as the rest. And you know what? After alk of that, they would just open reddit and start writing that garbage that "it's your personality that drives women away, inkel" Fucking hypocrites.

If IT ever has their own meetup at a restaurant, you should attend one of them and tell them you're a user on there.

At the meetup you should get to know them, share laughs, ask about their hobbies/interests, tell jokes, etc. Basically just try to be the nicest person ever! Once they have all warmed up to you they will think you're a really charming guy.

At the end of the day when everyone is about to leave and they're all shaking each other's hands and hugging each other goodbye, you should hug on of the IT members and then say, "It was nice meeting you guys. I had fun today. Oh by the way, I lied! I'm not an IncelTears user, I'm from Incels.co" and watch as their jaws drop.

They won't believe that they broke bread with an incel and became friends with him.

[Hypocrisy] Any of the women who post on cucktears would treat me like a creep if they saw me irl

title sums it up perfectly