Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you Americans mourning 9/11

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Well do you even care, it was the day were this world started which is now in a never ending war

Nope. I was indifferent then when I was 13 and I'm still indifferent about it today.

not a single american

9/11 is what got me into watching the news on a daily basis, it was definitely a set up

Lithuania is now occupied by NATO, so in some sense I am amercian too. So what can I say, I try to believe that it was not inside job, and so I can feel proud for warriors of Allah, for so nice kick into muricanian testicles

9/11 was awesome, shame i wasn't old enough to experience the drama live

Yes I am still mourning the greatest tragedy

9/11, what a joke, the nation who bombed several nations back to stone age lost a few buildings ... wow

the tragedy didn't happen on 9.11.2001,
its aftermath is the real tragedy, in the end incompetence condensed to total monitoring, total control.

>fake bombing
>spergs out and bombs random middle eastern countries into the stone age
56%er power tripping goblinos

Attachments

• MURICA.mp4
    4.5 MB
How many of the victims were foids does any one know

i dont live in NYC so it didnt affect me at all. i remember being in history class when the principal gathered all the teachers and we had a mini lockdown because everyone thought America was being attacked and we could be next. the teachers were told to be hush hush about it and educate like normal.

my history teacher was a war veteran and locked us in the classroom and drew the blinds. he then said he could get fired for this but turned on the live news and. we saw live feed of the attack. he said this is too imortant to not tell us about and this is the reality of the sutuation. he told his students to keep it a secret. i remeber everyone else but me crying. it was a bit sad to see the people willingly fall to their deaths instead of burning alive but other than that i had no connecrions to any of them so didnt care overall.

no bro I don't even remember when it happened so it does really mean anything to me personally, I know it changed a lot of things after it happened though

The bigger tragedy is all the US soldiers, Afghan soldiers, afghan civilians, Iraqi soldiers, and Iraqi civilians that were killed following the attacks.

I was almost 1 at the time

im celebrating it

i dont live in NYC so it didnt affect me at all. i remember being in history class when the principal gathered all the teachers and we had a mini lockdown because everyone thought America was being attacked and we could be next. the teachers were told to be hush hush about it and educate like normal.
Lithuania is now occupied by NATO, so in some sense I am amercian too. So what can I say, I try to believe that it was not inside job, and so I can feel proud for warriors of Allah, for so nice kick into muricanian testicles
the muj

Never been to Lithuania.