Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any of you gymcels deadlift 405 or more?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Title says it all

Highest is 400. I plateaued there and haven't been able to move up

snapped my shit somewhere around 300 and haven't been to gym for like 4 years

Damn actual gymcels in here.

The most I ever did was 300

I'm at around 340 1RM right now. I've been doing lower weight higher reps lately, but will switch back soon. I've also been doing jefferson deadlifts. I'm going to try adding in some deficit deadlifts to get stronger off the ground.

i deadlift my phone from time to time

I can do like 280. Being so skinny and never being able to get strong no matter how much eat or work out sucks

Jfl at using imperial measurements. You just make it sound bigger

What did you do to get there? Brosplit? or Starting Strength type routine.

Strength routine. Nothing complex, I just kept adding weight each week until I hit that max (which I'm working to get past). It took me a while though, because I refuse to use steroids and I have shit genetics.

i can lift my cat

What did you do to get there? Brosplit? or Starting Strength type routine.

How did you snap yourself?

Don't really know. Just back started hurting one day. Wasn't directly after doing an exercise so not sure what caused, but I would say it was bad form in either squats or deadlifts

i dont deadlift, only bench squat and power clean

My max was about 425, I don't really deadlift these days and it's gone down.

gymcels are such braggarts

BRO I HAVE DEADLIFTED 905.BTW I AM DEFINETELY NOT BRAGGING BROS.IT'S ALL ABOUT IMPROVEMENT BROS

@Weed
I'm borderline a 600pound deadlifter just plz stop you weak idiot you have no idea about my strength. JFL every time at the gym people always compliment on my strength me say that's "impressive" and I seen your frame, you don't even come close to my level, and I'm also taller than you, pls stop responding you lost this battle

@Weed
I'm borderline a 600pound deadlifter just plz stop you weak idiot you have no idea about my strength. JFL every time at the gym people always compliment on my strength me say that's "impressive" and I seen your frame, you don't even come close to my level, and I'm also taller than you, pls stop responding you lost this battle
legit lold ngl

fastlossus.gif