Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Any of you have any blackpilling high school stories that you didn't realize was a blackpill? Here's mine.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I didn't realize at the time that it was a blackpill, because it didn't happen to me. It happened to a classmate. He wasn't particularly close, but he lived in the same hallway as I did for two years, so we were acquaintances. I'll call him Paul, though that's not his real name.

Paul and I went to the same boarding prep school in the Northeastern United States. I met him six years ago when I was 14, during freshman orientation. Paul was a low/mid-tier normie -- average height, 4/10 face, mid-tier frame. In all other aspects, he was just another upper-middle-class white kid from Connecticut.

Paul's cousins also went to our school: two 9/10 gigaStacy sisters. The younger Stacy was in our class and the other was a couple of years older; both of them were conventionally attractive blonde athletes. We found out Paul was their cousin because, on his social media, there was a picture of him yachting around Cape Cod and Nantucket with the two Stacies and the rest of his WASPy extended family.

Of course, he got teased for it. Since we were a bunch of horny 14- or 15-year-old high school freshmen, for an entire term or so, some kids would ask him questions along the lines of, "Hey, have you ever seen your cousins naked?" or "What's it like to hug your cousins?" And for a while, Paul was actually happy with these questions. Or he pretended to be. After all, he was just a kid in an unfamiliar environment, and desperate to prove himself socially, as we all were -- so any attention was better than none. Paul would nod and smile or laugh or reply with a joke.

It wasn't until a year later that a friend and I realized that Paul hated being the Stacy sisters' cousin -- the two of us eavesdropped on an angry conversation he was having with his faculty advisor. Turns out Paul felt constantly overshadowed by his two relatives; he wanted to be known as "Paul" and not just as "Stacy's cousin", but as it stood -- his entire social identity, as far as almost everyone was concerned, revolved around his Stacy cousins' orbit. Both Stacies were outgoing and popular; every now and then, one of the two would win some sports trophy. And, to be honest, they were genuinely nice people. Paul was just an average-looking normie of middling intelligence who liked to play CoD -- I think AW and BO3 were the games that were out at the time.

Anyhow, Paul's story did not end well. Near the end of our sophomore year, as I returned from the library to my dorm, I saw an ambulance parked right outside. He probably drank too much vodka that evening; how else could one explain the vomit-stained Vineyard Vines tie lying in the common room? I never saw Paul again. Every few months I'd ask the younger Stacy how he was doing; I wonder if she ever figured out that he very much envied her social standing. Last I heard, Paul's parents transferred him to a private day school so they could keep an eye on him.

I'm not sure why I thought about him today, but when I did, it tied in almost perfectly with my current knowledge of the brutal, ruthless, even vicious social organization that defines human interaction. I can't say that I feel too much sympathy for him; after all, he was a rich white normie and therefore mogged me, a bottom-tier ethnic, to oblivion. But now that I think about it, it must've sucked for everyone around him, his peers and teachers and family, to constantly compare him to his gigaStacy cousins, knowing that he would always fall short. For his identity to be essentially subsumed by theirs.

That feeling of social and genetic inferiority: it makes one feel small, insignificant, powerless -- subhuman. A feeling that is familiar to everyone here.

It's little memories like this that made me wish I had absorbed the blackpill earlier than I did. I think if I had stumbled upon this community earlier -- if I had the understanding to apply the blackpill to my own experiences, and if I was a little bit more cogent -- I could've even recruited a few of my fellow subhumans into joining us.

Last edited:
I started getting blackpilled in 10th grade when I realized foids didn’t want anything to do with me

The girls made a list where they ranked all guys of our year from the most attractive to the most unattractive. They put me at the very bottom. I thought they just hated me and wanted to bully me

While that was indeed true, that was just a consequence of them finding me repulsive physically.

I could write you 4 years worth of stories honestly

The girls made a list where they ranked all guys of our year from the most attractive to the most unattractive. They put me at the very bottom. I thought they just hated me and wanted to bully me

While that was indeed true, that was just a consequence of them finding me repulsive physically.
Idk if there was an official list but I was definitely towards the bottom

I started getting blackpilled in 10th grade when I realized foids didn’t want anything to do with me
I started becoming blackpilled around the same time, I'd say the summer before 10th grade

Several of my bullies told me that I'm ugly.

I thought it was just to hurt me.

Now I know the truth.

there was this semi-autistic blackguy who never really spoke but he always had girls around him.Seriously he would be holding a blackgirl and she would tell him a million stories and he would never say anything.i guess that's the only story that comes to my mind at the moment.

Sucks for "Paul", but well.. at least he's rich. Got a few blackpill memories too. One simple one that stands out to me rn was during primary school. We (the boys in our class) were playing football on the school yard, and the girls were watching us on the sides. They were all constantly cheering on this particular dude, even though he sucked ass. In hindsight now I realize why, he was the most attractive guy in our class. A real Chad. Funny thing is, I kind of figured it had to do with his looks back then when I saw it happening, but I couldn't believe back then that looks mattered THAT much...

Foids in my school would did homework for chads and chadlites. And they were mostly low tier women themselves. Literal female simps.

Sucks for "Paul", but well.. at least he's rich. Got a few blackpill memories too. One simple one that stands out to me rn was during primary school. We (the boys in our class) were playing football on the school yard, and the girls were watching us on the sides. They were all constantly cheering on this particular dude, even though he sucked ass. In hindsight now I realize why, he was the most attractive guy in our class. A real Chad. Funny thing is, I kind of figured it had to do with his looks back then when I saw it happening, but I couldn't believe back then that looks mattered THAT much...

Thing that really strikes me is that he got a taste of what it is like to be one of us. Just the slightest taste.

Im a stuttercel, I had to give a big speech in front of the class my junior year, virtually everyone in my class knew of my stuttering. To make things worse I had a chadlet bully in that class who had a bunch of friends(who were chad lites). I had a "friend" in that class that I had known from middle school we were always good together, but when I made that speech the foids and the chadlet bully made fun of me because of my stutters, this basically caused me to lose social standing and be made fun of for the rest of my high school years and even recently when I was just hanging out with some friends that chadlite bully made fun of me. While this isnt necessarily a black pill story its more of a story of how the halo effect can work the opposite away (ugly/stutter/ethnic/ect).

While this isnt necessarily a black pill story its more of a story of how the halo effect can work the opposite away (ugly/stutter/ethnic/ect).

The reverse halo effect. Brutal.