Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you plan to looksmax or get surgery in the future?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date

Any of you plan to looksmax or get surgery in the future?

• It's 100% over for me, there's no hope

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Gonna try and looksmax while there's still time

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Or has everyone accepted defeat in the fact hypergamy is a meme right now, makeup is a meme, women are a meme, and we are living in a meme and it's over
Also, just looksmaxing for yourself, to eventually slay, or get a gf are all reasons to do so

I want to get surgeries so on my death bed I can at least tell myself I've tried the best I could.

I want to get surgeries so on my death bed I can at least tell myself I've tried the best I could.
yeah, I want to at least try everything I can in my power so I don't have regrets in my 30-40s when it is without a doubt over if I don't rope by then

I am tbh, trying to get some surgeries and ascend if I get better looks.

i think everyone should try before they fully commit on LDAR.

Looksmaxx (or softmaxx), yes. Surgery would help but there's the problem with money.

I don’t think any surgery could fix my face

Yes, I am. I'm getting high lefort 1 w/ ccw rotation+bsso w/ genio, with a rhino and then maybe wraparound jaw implant and contacts or stroma. Plus going to the gym and lightining skin, if that doesnt work out im gonna just go neet.

I would need a lot of surgeries. I am just scared to actual get plastic injected in my face, I am looking for alternatives.

There is no hope

Yes. It's my only hope as of now.

Do I appear to be one?
You say you have no hope, that makes me assume that you are an adult and it is too late to do something or you are a truecel teenager.

You say you have no hope, that makes me assume that you are an adult and it is too late to do something or you are a truecel teenager.
I lost the hope tbh, i know its over, looksmax can help youngcels

I don't have to get limb lengthening surgery. I just have to get some looksmaxing surgeries so I'm just waiting for the day when I have enough money and then I'll get it done.

I will undergo bimax surgery + genio one day. that's the only procedure able to ascend most incels