Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you play Fortnite on the PS4?

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
Wouldn't mind seeing an Incel squad murder all the Normies that play that game...

Fortnite is claimed by the normies at my uni I hear them playing it in our common room all the time, is it that popular?

Fortnite is claimed by the normies at my uni I hear them playing it in our common room all the time, is it that popular?

It is. Same thing happens at my school.

Everyone and their mom plays that shit. Seriously. Why would I expose myself to normies and females?

Everyone and their mom plays that shit. Seriously. Why would I expose myself to normies and females?

Exactly. Steam games and MMOs are where it's at.

Everybody keeps talking about this game, I have no idea what it is. I'll check it out, brb.

Or just don't play the LITERAL most popular game of the decade.

Overwatch was normie-tier for a while. Seems to have switched.

Exactly they ruined the game for me after I heard so many people at my uni talking about playing it.

Exactly they ruined the game for me after I heard so many people at my uni talking about playing it.
It came out in July 2017 too, and it's just now blowing up.

Fortnite looks gay as fuck.

Literally gay, like I'd question my sexuality if I ever tried playing it.

An incel CoD team would be better.

Fortnite looks gay as fuck.

Literally gay, like I'd question my sexuality if I ever tried playing it.

An incel CoD team would be better.

"I only play MANLY MAN GAMES. GUUURRRRRRR"

"I only play MANLY MAN GAMES. GUUURRRRRRR"

Gaming is the least manliest thing to do in general, lmao.

Besides normies' obsession with Fortnite, I'm just not a fan of cartoony graphics in shooters.

Gaming is the least manliest thing to do in general, lmao.

Besides normies' obsession with Fortnite, I'm just not a fan of cartoony graphics in shooters.
You don't like Borderlands?

You don't like Borderlands?

I played that game a little but couldn't get into it.

I can't wait for Far Cry 5 to drop in 17 days.

What are you playing right now?

Not yet. I would, but I heard that it's 100 hours worth of gameplay. I don't have the ambition for that.
i took about that long and same with persona 4. persona 3 took me 130 hours

i took about that long and same with persona 4. persona 3 took me 130 hours
The longest single player game I've played is probably the Witcher 3 with 65 hours or something like that.

Game is normie filled... thought it might be fun beating them at their own game. However, I understand the negativity to the game.

Also, I don't think overwatch ever got normie-tier.

The longest single player game I've played is probably the Witcher 3 with 65 hours or something like that.
you have plenty of time for long games ldaring

i remember playing persona 3 every day after school in 10th grade and larping because in the game you play as a japanese high school student and go to club meetings and hang out with friends. i projected hardcore on to the player character

In what ways?
well in the game you live out a kawaii nippon high school life with nostalgic music playing and the player character is a blank slate for you to project yourself on so i kind of pretended i was living that life and making choices in the game like i would irl. i would also listen to the music from the game when i was actually in school. the gameplay was actually shit and i often felt like i did when i later played WoW for a while except not quite as pointless