Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any one else certified below 80 iq?

S

Stunted

Banned
-
I am astonished @ how low my intelligence is,

growing up, I was way below average in every single thing I ever came across whether it was sports or education. Everything to me was insanely difficult and no amount of effort would sprout any form progress, how do I cope without a sense of mastery?

Either way, I accept my lack of.

Are you really below 80? How the fuck can you write more than two sentences?

You've must've gotten your IQ from a website or something

I am astonished @ how low my intelligence is,

growing up, I was way below average in every single thing I ever came across whether it was sports or education. Everything to me was insanely difficult and no amount of effort would sprout any form progress, how do I cope without a sense of mastery?

Either way, I accept my lack of.
I went to a university here in Brazil so I could get a Neuropsychological test, and my IQ is 140>. My psychiatrist told me to get this test because he thought there was a chance I was an autist, but I'm not. I don't think high intelligence would ever make someone more appealing, nor do I think low intelligence makes someone less appealing.

I really dont know, but i think its not so high

I went to a university here in Brazil so I could get a Neuropsychological test, and my IQ is 140>. My psychiatrist told me to get this test because he thought there was a chance I was an autist, but I'm not. I don't think high intelligence would ever make someone more appealing, nor do I think low intelligence makes someone less appealing.
That's incredible, you have plenty of options.

Your time investment is multiplied by many folds and results are not difficult to come by.

I won my IQ in a packet of crisps.

The average iq in my country is 85. It's highly probable that I'm below 80 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No, Ive never tested it but I think it's huge

The average iq in my country is 85. It's highly probable that I'm below 80 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Let me guess that country is much closer to the equator vs it being closer to one of the poles.

Warm climate= Low IQ
Cold Climate= High IQ

Let me guess that country is much closer to the equator vs it being closer to one of the poles.

Warm climate= Low IQ
Cold Climate= High IQ
It's not a south American country nor a subsaharan African one. So what do you think?

Yes and no. Yes because we're culturally "arab" and no because genetically we're not.

Warm climate= Low IQ
Cold Climate= High IQ
Not always true.
I'm from Morocco and the weather of the area where I come from is pretty much similar to Europe. Here are some pics :

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back