Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any one watched this video from this gay ass?

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Not one single nanosecond

a fat fuck is the one doing these shitty videos, always doing videos targeting low value males as himself

dude says "these are fucking 14 year olds wtf is he talking about" yet by 14, they got over 30 bodies

dude says "these are fucking 14 year olds wtf is he talking about" yet by 14, they got over 30 bodies
this i have provided much proof of 14 year olds sending my chadfish nudes or tell about how they like to fuck and suck dick

We are celebrities

i remember discovering this forum by watching a bunch of normies on a video browse this forum and insult incels and say cuck shit exactly like this faggot here.

one of the comments told us to work on our selves and gym get a hobbie and shit, as if we dont fucking try you cunt
''dont make the world darker and more negative''
make ours lighter u fags, but no, just insult us and gaslight us and use retarded nigger iq arguments

yeah, i never would have heard about .co if normies didnt bitch about it, but no they can never shut up and always draw attention to obsucure things for fucking views and likes and shit

Now I need to watch the video to see if I got in it

This retard thinks that all we want is to be chad. His entire counter point is that we are hypocrites for calling out this whore.

Wrong you retarded human.

90% of the people here just want a non whore loyal girlfriend to love them. If you spent the 18 minutes you took to make this video actually purusing the site instead of going to the main page and click on the first thread then you'd understand this.

Its sad because it seems like he's so close to getting rid of his Npc programming. I wonder if he'll ever do FDS. Probably note, its misogynistic to criticize women after all

Last edited:
Now I need to watch the video to see if I got in it
This retard thinks that all we want is to be chad. His entire counter point is that we are hypocrites for calling out this whore.

Wrong you retarded human.

90% of the people here just want a non whore loyal girlfriend to love them. If you spent the 18 minutes you took to make this video actually purusing the site instead of going to the main page and click on the first thread then you'd understand this.

Its sad because it seems like he's so close to getting rid of his Npc programming. I wonder if he'll ever do FDS. Probably note, its misogynistic to criticize women after all
based monkey cel

I hope i'm not in that video.

hmmm an uninteresting nigger making fun of people who's life is in the gutter

:feelsPop:
What a nigger.

gay red cel but i agree

Tenor

Last edited:
shit on that nigger

He's a faggot plus he's prob an incel himself so didn't watch.

I watched a minute and got bored.

i would invite him to a 1 on 1 duel to the death but he would pussy out.