Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any other collegecels terrified of going back to school?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I've just been mega ldaring since winter break started and I dont think I can handle going back to that place. Being an absolute loner getting looks mogged and social mogged every second I'm there. Females flaunting their looks and guys flaunting their superior IQ's.
My inhibition is gonna go off the charts

You must always try to NEET or autism bucks collectmaxx first

I'm already back.

I only go in one day a week, THANK FUCKING GOODNESS

No. But i'm scared of geting another job. It wil be hell.

Me too ngl
I almost forgot how to socially interact with people jfl I just LDAR the whole fucking day.

Also back to studymaxxing doesn't sound too good tbh.

no, but i will prob drop out in the next 2 semesters tbh

The mogging is indeed brutal. Im just glad im living comfy at home and commuting instead of rotting in a shitty dorm surrounded by sex/fun sounds. Plus i can smoke weed :feelsEhh:

I wish i was in college tbh.

I can't feel good anywhere in this world. My parents scold me for being lazy and gaming all day back at home. And at my college I get mogged by Chads and ridiculed by Stacies. The world is a terrifying place for subhumans like me.

Only go twice a week and rest online fuck that place

@Personalityinkwell Damn,sounds cool as fuck. Rn im neet but i still study for the upcoming university exam.

@Personalityinkwell Damn,sounds cool as fuck. Rn im neet but i still study for the upcoming university exam.

yea it definitely is. Is that exam an entrance test or something?

I miss HS so much ngl here.I hate that place is too fuckin big for what im used to.And you have to constantly move from a place to another, rooms filled with people.And it's not like im STEMmaxing or something like that, im just doing a meme degree so i can avoid having to wageslave for some time.I failed the first exam and don't have any classes for now, so i just stay at home.At first it was awesome but my mood and general mental health is starting to be affected by extreme isolation

I like uni more since I live alone and I dont have to work +8 hours a day. Going to the classes sucks but its only a class or 2 a week.

I miss HS so much ngl here.I hate that place is too fuckin big for what im used to.And you have to constantly move from a place to another, rooms filled with people.And it's not like im STEMmaxing or something like that, im just doing a meme degree so i can avoid having to wageslave for some time.I failed the first exam and don't have any classes for now, so i just stay at home.At first it was awesome but my mood and general mental health is starting to be affected by extreme isolation
Same for me except I'm STEM Maxxing.
Many guys on here say their highschool experience was awful but mine was the opposite. I had friends and actually enjoyed time in highschool but in college I'm completely isolated and dont interact with anyone. Everyone seems antisocial as fuck here or they just dont want to interact with me

I'm not afraid because I dropped out:feelzez::feelzez:

Fucking Americans. Which is it? College or University? The rest of the world makes a huge distinction.

Same for me except I'm STEM Maxxing.
Many guys on here say their highschool experience was awful but mine was the opposite. I had friends and actually enjoyed time in highschool but in college I'm completely isolated and dont interact with anyone. Everyone seems antisocial as fuck here or they just dont want to interact with me
Middle school was the awful one for me, some shit from that years still give me PTSD from time to time.HS on the other hand was chill, i was in a pretty good class with friendly people, with a sense of unity not commonly found in HS classes, we even made a trip all together after graduation. Unfortunately my middle school experience still prevented me from connecting with anyone on more deeper level, so i still ended up alone after graduation.

In college it feels like even more difficult making frinds for me, classes are not fixed like in HS, there too many people and you are constantly on the move.I don't really think introverted people have any chance in this shithole.At least you're STEMmaxing though

Fucking Americans. Which is it? College or University? The rest of the world makes a huge distinction.
You know which one I'm talking about. The one that starts when your an adult

It's such a scam if you are ugly male. Failo effect will negate any of your education and degrees.

Wait until wageslavery, you get to experience the joy of this feeling every sunday. Except it's less terror/anixety, more just "oh fuck, it's time for this shit AGAIN".

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO BACK!

them shitstains ain't know nuffin 'bout my major! PERMACULTURE DESIGN.

It's just a (((scam))) to turn everyone into a (((liberal))) fucktard!